Quattro/ IV x Reader

(Y/N)~ Your Name
(h/c)~ hair colour
(e/c)~ eye colour
(Y/N) watched in pain as Nasch and IV shared their final conversation. How had it all come to this?
Death.
How...How had Ryouga-- determined, loyal Kamishiro Ryouga--become a Barian? The leader of the Barians no less. Fate had a cruel way of twisting things. Ryouga and IV's rivalry had been long running, but now it had finally reached its devastating peak. (Y/N) had thought that after the World Duel Carnival, their rivalry was gone, but now she knew she was wrong. Her small hand slipped into IV's cold pale one.
"I am off before you, I'll wait for you in Hell...Ryouga." He said.
"Sssh..." (Y/N) moved her lover's blonde fringe away from his eyes.
"(Y/N)..." He whispered. "I want you to live...live a full and happy life...I'm happy that I knew you, at least. You can survive this war...that's all I want for you. Survive and smile...and hope for the future. I love your optimism, I always have." His hand gripped the (h/c) haired girl's hand lightly. Nasch stood over them, a frown etched into his features. He knew that (Y/N)'s love for IV would not die, even though her lover was about to.
"B-But, what if...what if I can't be happy without you?" The (e/c) eyed girl whispered.
"Please, just try...for me...? My last wish?" IV asked.
"NO! Don't say that!...Don't say that." (Y/N) cried as IV's body began to fade.
"Please..." He whispered.
"A-Alright, I promise." With his lover's reassurance, IV closed his eyes in peace. Images flashed before his eyes of times he had spent here on this earth. A lot of his time had been wasted on unnecessary hatred between himself and Kamishiro Ryouga, but that hatred had led him to this duel. Was it really such a bad choice? It was the best duel he and Ryouga ever had together, so even in Hell, he would not forget it. At least, he had saved (Y/N)...
********************

"I want to come with you." (Y/N)'s glare defiant glare was as strong as ever.
"Not a chance." IV had said, getting out of the van.
"IV, you don't have a choice, I'm duelling with you." (Y/N) hopped out of the van, landing in front of her messy haired lover.
"You should get back in, (Y/N)." III turned to face the (h/c) haired girl.
"No, III. This is important. Ryouga was a close friend, and I want to help save him." (Y/N) resolved.
"(Y/N), sweetheart. I'm doing this to keep you safe. That's all I want. Please try to see where I'm coming from. I know you want to save him, but please, leave the duelling to me. I'll be fine." (Y/N) appeared to think about the situation for a moment. IV held his breath.
"Tsk. You win. But I want to stay and watch." IV had thrown his head back and put two fingers on the bridge of his nose.
"Fine." (Y/N) hugged her boyfriend. He held her back, twice as tight.
"I love you." He had whispered.
"I love you more." She had assured.

********************

"Farewell." (Y/N) whispered as IV finally disappeared. All that remained was his duel disk and his Numbers...as well as the bracelet...
Wiping away her tears, (Y/N) picked up the bracelet. Its amethyst jewel no longer shone; there was no room for light in this war. Placing it on her wrist, she picked up IV's axe-shaped duel disk. It was as heavy as you'd think, but even still, the (e/c) eyed girl still put it on her arm.
"I know you're itching to take his Numbers, Nasch." (Y/N) said.
"(Y/N), I didn't want it to come to this, but destiny is cruel."
"Destiny this, destiny that. Why don't you take responsibility for what you've done, Nasch? You didn't just kill IV today, you killed Kamishiro Ryouga. Even if he was already supposed to be dead. I'm not angling for a duel here, don't worry." She stood.
"Goodbye, Nasch." (Y/N) walked away, looking down at her newly acquired duel disk and bracelet.
'IV, I will live for you. Happy and hopeful, because I know that Yuma will bring our Ryouga back to us.'