Entry Number 4: Growing Pains

"January 28th, 1988.

Darkness. All I see, all I hear, all I think. Darkness. I haven't exited my room in weeks. Darkness. They keep growing. It hurts. All I can think about is in how much pain I am, how it keeps getting worse.

I need some fresh air."

(Y/N) got up from their bed, shivers running down their spine, they walked past their bed, past their desk, which was covered in dry golden flowers, their clean edges indicating they had been cut down from something or someone.

(Y/N)'s steps were slow and lifeless, almost as if dragging themselves by force out of their bed, their eyes were dull, semi-closed, staring into nothingness. Their once white shirt now a deep ivory, stained with sweat indicating somewhat of a struggle to perform even the most basic tasks. 

They opened the wooden door separating their room from a big, cold hallway, it was midnight so the whole house had gone to sleep, (Y/N) preferred it that way as they were in no mental shape do deal with worry-filled stares and concerned questions. They slowly made their way out of their room, down the hall, down the stairs and to the exit leaving to their family's immense backyard garden.

The chilly night air hit (Y/N)'s flower-infested skin like a sharp knife, another one added to the collection, they breathed in and kept walking out of the house and into the night, not going particularly anywhere, just wandering around, stumbling from time to time.

There hadn't been a battle with the Jedi in almost two months, not even small fights picked by the town folk, it was too quiet for (Y/N)'s liking, they tried to shake the thoughts away but were cut off by the echoing sound of something hollow underneath their feet.

(Y/N) looked down at what they were standing on, it was covered with grass but it was definitely not ground.

"Has this always been here...? How come I haven't notice-" The wooden structure snapped, being old and unstable, sending (Y/N) into a rapid fall, screaming, in what looked like an underground cave.

Author's note: It's been a year and a few days since I've last updated this thing, I'm sorry, my life got weird after the last update. I do want to continue it and I'll try writing more often.

For now.

Glitter birb out.