Part 8

Part 8

Dre: this mothafucka always need to holla at you when his girl acting crazy.
Brittany: Dre please be quiet. Stop tryna start unnecessary issues.
Dre: -goes through her & Blake's texts & call log- y'all got 4 hour phone calls & shit. Where they do that at?
Brittany: Blake is just my friend Dre!
Dre: -throws her phone against the wall & the screen blacks out- not anymore. -walks out the dorm-
Brittany: oh my god.. -gets her phone off the floor & sees the screen shattered- DeAndre! -walks after him-
Dre: leave me alone Britt. -keeps walking-
Brittany: you just broke my phone like what is your problem..
Dre: -turns around- you think a nigga dumb. Wtf is yall otp for 4 hrs for?!
Brittany: he need advice sometimes Dre. We're just friends & I'm the closest thing he has a female friend.
Dre: -walks off- nah fuck that. My girl don't need to be no other man shoulder to cry on but mine.
Brittany: -sighs & walks back to his dorm-
Blake: -sees Brittany walking to Dre's dorm- yo B!
Brittany: -sees Blake- blake not right now. -walks in the dorm-
Blake: -rubs his face & walks the opposite way-
MEANWHILE 💫
*Carmen & Ahmad walking out of his dorm. Carmen wearing a reflective Milano body suit with Steve Madden heels. Ahmad wearing black distressed Levi jeans, Christian Louboutin sneakers, black Milano T-shirt with a Lovello bubble jacket*
Carmen: -walking next to Ahmad- this party gonna be lit babe. I can't wait to turn up.
Ahmad: yeah it really is. Ya ass need to behave at this party too. -gives her a look-
Carmen: what you mean?
Ahmad: allat drinking & being in other niggas faces.
Carmen: boy what is you talking about?
Ahmad: yeah I'm sure you don't know what I'm talking about. You a drunk at parties. -keeps walking-
Carmen: -stops in her tracks- wtf did you just say?
Ahmad: I think you heard me. You a fucking drunk at parties. My boys be talking about you to me. I hear a lot of shit going around. You know everybody know me & who I'm fucking.
Carmen: yeah me & how many girls you fucking. I hear shit too Ahmad & I'm still by ya side.
Ahmad: girl shut ya ass up. You knew what you was getting yaself into before you met me.
Carmen: yeah well you did too.