Part 106

Part 106
Quaddy: -grips Eric hand tight- stay with me bro. You can't go out like this.
Eric: -groaning in pain still gripping Gia hand-
Ashley: -crawls over to Quaddy and looks- oh my god! -starts crying-
Quaddy: I thought I told you stay behind the bar!
Ashley: -shakes Gia- I think she's dead Quaddy-
*They hear sirens*
Courtney: -runs outside to get the ambulance attention- right here!
Brittany: -runs over to Gia and looks for a pulse- no she's still alive. Hurry up!
*The ambulance run into the building. The man is shocked by the scene & calls for back up. He runs over to Eric & Gia pushing Quaddy, Ashley & Brittany out the way*
Quaddy: -looking over their shoulders- is he okay?
Paramedic: we're trying to stabilize them sir. Please move!
*Paramedics put a oxygen mask on him and lift him in the stretcher. Does the same to Gia. They roll them out to the trucks and load them*
Quaddy: -follows them- come on Ashley!
Ashley: -running behind Quaddy and calling Carmen's phone-
MEANWHILE 💫
*Keisha holding on to dear life as Zayn sings to her and strokes her hair*
Tone: -hears the ambulance and runs in the middle of the street flagging them down-
Zayn: Keisha hang in there baby. Help is here. Just hang in a little longer.
Keisha: -breathing faintly-
*Paramedics run up on the porch with the stretcher.*
Paramedic: do y'all know her name? -rips her shirt open looking at the wounds-
Tone & Zayn: naw.
Zayn: we was just walking by and seen these 2.
Paramedics: -talks in his walkie talkie "we got a deceased over here!"-
*2 paramedics lifts Keisha on the stretcher and puts a oxygen mask on her face*
Paramedic: hang in there baby girl!
*They run to the truck to load her in. Zayn & Tone walk off the porch and down the block together*
Tone: -sheds a tear- fuck man! I should've known.
Zayn: man chill, it ain't our fault. We wouldn't have guessed this shit was gonna pop off tonight.
Tone: look at Keisha and Kylo. We don't even know if Keisha gonna survive bro! Smh.
Zayn: she a soldier, she strong. She gonna get through this.
*They disappear in the night*
MEANWHILE 💫
*Dre & his friend in the car sitting in a isolated parking lot*
Dre Friend: wtf was that?