Part 63

Part 63
Carmen: a 4 year old son sis?!
Keisha: -looks at Ashley- yes, Eric the "#1 quarterback" in the country -she rolls her eyes then looks at Carmen- yes a 4 year old. I had him at 14.
Ashley & Carmen: wowwwww
Carmen: where is he?
Ashley: why are you keeping you & Eric being related a secret? Do you know how much you would be getting away with?
Keisha: he's with my grandparents. They've taken care of him since birth & yes Ashley I know. That's why I kept us a secret. I don't want anybody looking at me as the quarterbacks little sister.
Ashley: and?
Keisha: what you mean and?
Ashley: I can feel your energy Keish, don't ask me how but I know there's something you're not telling us.
Keisha: -stays quiet-
Carmen: did he do something to you?
Keisha: not intentionally..
Ashley: what does that mean?
Keisha: -puts her head down & starts crying-
Carmen: you need to get it off your chest.
Keisha: -lets out a deep breath- when I was 7, Eric was 9. My mother was then back with my father. Me & Eric have the same mother but different dads. His father finally got tired of my mom being a crack addict & went back to Quaddy's family for good. Eric wanted to go but his father wasn't ready to introduce him to his wife beings though he was a mistake child.. so anyway, my father was a pimp. He came back home & started to pimp my mom out. I guess his clients got tired of his hoes being "old & tired" he decided to turn his attention to young girls who had no family & were so naive. Me & Eric was so scared of my father, we did whatever he said. One day my dad came home upset 2 of his, as he would call them, "top dollars" got arrested & he turned his attention to me & Eric.. he made Eric watch me get raped by multiple men at the age of 7 all the way up until 10. When we disobeyed him or tried to fight him, he would beat us until we were unconscious. At that point my brother turned 13 & he finally was able to move in with his father.. leaving me in the home I still was getting abused in. When he left, it's like he forgot about me. I finally ran away @ 14 & that's when I found out I was pregnant. I was having sex with multiple men everyday, I have no idea who my son dad is.