Part 87

Part 87
*Blake & Brittany in her dorm*
Blake: -playing in her hair- what happened to ya ex?
Brittany: honestly, idk. Once I found out he slept with Courtney I broke up with him. He came to see me one last time & disappeared. Hopefully he's okay.
Blake: why you care if he's okay?
Brittany: ummm yes he cheated on me and broke my heart but he's my first love. I wouldn't want to see anything bad happen to him.
Blake: mm right.
Brittany: just like how you feel about Keisha.
Blake: -stops twirling her hair and gets quiet-
Brittany: -turns around facing him- you still have feelings for her huh
Blake: you act like our break up not fresh..
Brittany: I didn't say that. But clearly you still love her. If so, why get in a relationship with me?
Blake: I will always have love for her. She's my first love also but do I still feel for her? No. I wouldn't care if she died today tbh.
Brittany: -waves her hand- you don't mean that & you know it.
Blake: oh yes I do B. I'm over that girl emotionally.
MEANWHILE 💫
*Keisha & Kenyan on there way to the carnival in her grandparents vehicle*
Keisha: you okay back there?
Kenyan: yes, can I get a juicy tho mom?
Keisha: -reaches in her bag on the floor and grabs for a juicy trying to keep her eyes on the road & swerves in the lane next to her almost hitting an elderly woman-
Kenyan: -screams and closes his eyes-
Keisha: you dumb old ass bitch! Why the hell you driving so slow!
Kenyan: mommy!
Keisha: -looks back at him- I'm sorry honey, it's just some ppl can't drive ugh! -speeds up past the old lady and gives Kenyan his juice-
MEANWHILE 💫
*Ashley walking out the store with a paper bag in her hand. She walks on campus running into Quaddy*
Quaddy: just the person I was looking for..
Ashley: what's up?
Quaddy: you aight? You look sick..
Ashley: yeah I'm fine. Just sleepy.
Quaddy: what's in the bag?
Ashley: some uhh soup. Soup for my upset stomach.
Quaddy: oh aight. But I gotta holla at you about something.
Ashley: everything okay?
Quaddy: listen, this is hard for me to do. So hard -grabs her hand- we need to take a little break.
Ashley: -snatches her hand away- a little break?! Are you serious right now Quaddy?