Part 95

Part 95
Keisha: what type shit y'all been getting into since I been gone?
Tone: -pulls his gun out & cocks it back- you know I been with all the dumb shit sis. Niggas never catching me lacking.
Keisha & Kylo: -shakes their heads-
Zayn: man put that shit away. Ain't nobody on ya head. We all chilling right now.
Tone: -puts it back in his waist band- I'm just saying. I don't be lacking.
Keisha: -laughs- tone always been the crazy mf out of all of us.
*They all start laughing*
Tone: y'all tryna go to the store & get something to eat?
Keisha: shidddd gahdamnnn
Zayn: stop being lazy bony ass. Cmon
*They all stand up and walk out the door. Keisha walking in front of the 3, she pulls a airhead out her purse*
Tone: yoooo I need parts.
Zayn & Kylo: me too!
Keisha: -turns around a looking at them- y'all tripping! Y'all know damn well I don't share my airheads.
Kylo: -runs up behind her and tries to go in her purse-
Tone: -follows up behind Kylo-
Zayn: -laughing at them- y'all better leave her airheads alone
Keisha: -tryna run away from them holding her bag- get awffffff!!
Tone: -tries putting her in a headlock but slips on the curve- aw damn!
Keisha: -looks at him on the ground and laugh hard-
Kylo: damn my nigga we almost had her -helps Tone off the ground-
Tone: -gets up- shit I feel like Ezel.
*They finally get to the store and look around picking all types of snacks up*
MEANWHILE 💫
*4th Quarter of CAU vs. MC. with 1minute left. Score: 26-28. MC in the league*
Gia: COME ON ERIC YOU GOT THIS BABY!
*Eric in a snap position. CAU 25 yards from the goal. He hikes the ball and moves back looking for a open player. He sees Ahmad open. He sees a defensive player coming towards him so he moves quickly making the other player fall. He looks for Ahmad again but sees a opening so he takes a run for it. He runs from the 20 to the 10 then gets grabbed from the back. He pulls to the touchdown and stretches his arms over the line right before falling. The referee comes over to look at Eric then raises both hands in the air meaning TOUCHDOWN!*
Everybody on the bleachers: AHHHHHHHHH!!
*CAU lines up for the extra point. The kicker comes to the field and kneels*