Part 109

Part 109
Grandma: excuse me?
Doc: I'm sorry ma'am, we tried everything. Please let me know if you like to see her.
Grandma: -starts shedding tears- not my baby, no not my baby.
Karen: wtf you mean you tried everything?! You ain't tried enough!
Joe: haven't you caused this family enough pain?! Just leave Karen. -grabs grandma hand- Lisa lets go.
Mike: I wanna see my daughter!
Joe: Keisha is NOT ya daughter! Now leave!
Lisa: -crying hysterically walking into Keisha's room- oh my god look at my baby.
Joe: -sheds some tears & walks over to her body. He kisses her forehead then caresses her hair- still look so beautiful.
Lisa: my darling. -kisses Keisha's hands and forehead and rubs on her cold arm- ohhhh my god Joe, my baby! -cries louder-
MEANWHILE 💫
*Quaddy, Ashley & Carmen sitting in Eric's room talking*
Ashley: -looks up and sees Gia at the door in a wheel chair-
Gia: -crying- I'm.. I'm sorry.
*All 3 of them look over at her*
Quaddy: how are you able to roll over here and my brother is in a coma?
Gia: I was only shot in my legs..
Carmen: -stands up- what are you sorry for?
Gia: -looks at Carmen- this is my fault. I set Eric up but I tried to clean my mess up and it was too late.
Quaddy: -stands up and walks to her- wtf do you mean?
Ashley: -grabs Quaddy-
Gia: I knew of Eric through Dre. Me and Dre messed around while he was with Brittany. He called me the same night eric and him got into a fight. Coincidentally Eric and Ahmad came into the Waffle House a few moments after and that's when my plot began. I transferred from a diff school to here just to get close to Eric but I realized I actually liked him. By time I wanted to back out, it was too late. I didn't know how to let him know what I did without losing him..
Carmen: -walks up on her then slaps tf out of her- he could've died because of you! Are you fucking kidding me?
Gia: I deserved that. But I was head over heels for Dre at the time.. but I love Eric. I truly do. This was the biggest mistake I have ever made and I'm so sorry.
Quaddy: leave.
Gia: what?
Quaddy: I said leave. And don't come back.
Gia: Quaddy please forgive me. I hope he finds it in his heart to forgive me also. -cries & turns to leave-