Part 107

Part 107
Dre: what you mean?
Dre Friend: we only went in there to gun for one person dawg, why you go in there on some mass shooting shit?
Dre: man fuck you. All I seen was red. Idk who I was shooting at.
Dre Friend: -pulls out a blunt- obviously. You fucked around and shot Gia.
Dre: fuck that snake ass hoe. She ain't no kin to me.
Dre Friend: you got some issues my dude. I did this hit with you for the money, but I ain't know you was real life crazy -about to spark his blunt-
Dre: -cocks his gun in his friend face- you wanna see crazy nigga?
Dre Friend: so you gonna shoot me pussy?
Dre: -pulls the trigger shooting his friend in his face. He opens the passenger door pushing him out the car and drives off-
MEANWHILE 💫
*Quaddy & Ashley sitting in the waiting room*
Quaddy: -shaking his legs back and forth-
Ashley: -notices how uneasy he is and grabs his knee- everything will be okay. Relax
Quaddy: -stands up and walks over to the main desk- Hi, I'm looking for a update on Eric Wallace.
Receptionist: Sir, this is the 11th time I'm telling you we don't have a update yet. Please have a seat.
Quaddy: -kicks the wall- what kind of fucking hospital y'all running here that I gotta wait hours to know if my brother gonna be cool or not?
Ashley: -stands up quickly and grabs his hand- Quaddy please!
Quaddy: -looks at Ashley then sighs and sits down-
Ashley: -turns around walking back to her seat and sees Carmen- Carmen!
Carmen: -looks up shocked- Ashley? What you doing here?
Ashley: -walks over to her and they hug each other tight- girl..
Carmen: -looks at her outfit- wtf is going on? Why is it blood all over you?
MEANWHILE 💫
*Keisha's grandparents rush into the hospital. They walk up to the front desk*
Grandma: Good morning, we're looking for Keisha Wallace.
Receptionist: we have yet to hear anything from her doctor. Please take a seat until we have a update.
Grandpa: but is she okay?
Receptionist: sir I am not sure yet. Please take a seat.
*They go sit down.*
Grandma: -calls Eric but he doesn't answer so she leaves a voicemail- hey baby, this is your grandmother. Something terrible has happened to Keisha. I need you to call me ASAP. I love you.