The Triwizard Tournament

I was on the train and share a compartment with Harry, Hermoine, Ron, Daniel and Samira. Draco wanted to sit with us in the first place, but he got dragged away by Pansy Parkinson and a girl named Daphne Greengrass. 

"Anything from the trolley, dears?" The woman pushing the trolley asked. I got out a few Galleons and asked for a 3 chocolate frogs and a licorice wand. Harry joined me and waited for me to finish. A girl with black hair and brown eyes appeared behind the old woman. 

"Hey, Cho." I greeted her.

"Hey, (Y/N)." She greeted back.

Cho and I sometimes study together in the library. She's a Ravenclaw and I always enjoy her company. Harry was staring at her and I smirked. I sat back down and waited for Harry to sit back down as well. When he did I spoke up.

"So, Harry. Cho, huh?" He looked at me with big eyes and pink cheeks. 

"This is horrible. How can the Ministry not know who conjured it? Isn't there any security?" Hermoine asked, while putting her newspaper down.

"Loads, according to dad. That's what worried them so much. Happened right under their noses." Ron answered.

I suddenly felt the same burning sensation in my scar and shoulder again. But this time, my shoulder was worse. I frowned, not understanding why my shoulder was burning. I thought about it for a bit and then came to a logical (sounding) conclusion. 

Dumbledore said in our second year that Harry and I are connected to Voldemort. The things that happened, are conjured by those who follow Voldemort.  The scar in my neck is probably connected to my Dark Mark, that's why it's hurting. But there still one thing that I kept in my head. Why didn't it burn in the times I was face-to-face with Voldemort himself? 

"It's hurting again, isn't it? Your scars." Samira asked.

"I'm fine." Harry lied. I knew he wasn't.

"You know Sirius and (Y/N)'s father will want to hear about this what you saw at the World Cup and the dream." 

I got up and grabbed a piece of parchment and a quill. I started writing about everything that had happened. The first letter went to Sirius, with Hedwig and the next to my father, with Snowfire. 

-------------------------------------------

We arrived at school and we were told to wait outside. A lot of people stood by the columns on the west side of the courtyard. The 6 of us made out way through the crowd and looked up towards the sky. There came a golden carriage out of the clouds, with white Pegasus strained to it. It flew down towards the ground, and it landed not so gracefully. 

A small boat with a long flag sailed on the Black Lake. The small boat was lifted up and a gigantic boat was revealed. The boat was made out of shiny oak wood and it was decorated with mermaids and sea monsters. 

After the scene had played out, we were allowed inside.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Now that were all settled in and sorted, I'd like to make an announcement. This castle will not only be your home this year, but home to some very special guests as well."

The doors opened and Filch came running in. 

"You see, Hogwarts had been chosen....." Dumbledore got cut off by Filch whispering something to him. Filch got an answer and ran back out. "So, Hogwarts has been chosen to host a legendary event: The Triwizard Tournament. Now for those who not know the Triwizard Tournament brings together three schools for a series of magical contests. From each school, a single student is selected to compete. Not let me be clear. If chosen, you stand alone and trust me when I say these contested are not for the fainthearted. But more of that later. For now, please join me in welcoming the lovely ladies from Beauxbatons Academy of Magic and their headmistress, Madam Maxime."