A wonderful night

Warning! Smut chapter!

We were standing in front of the Room of the Hogwarts Founders. Draco looked back at me, signalling to open the door.

"What are we doing here?" I questioned. 

"You'll see in a minute." He smirked.

I pulled up my eyebrow and waved my hand. The door opened and Draco pulled me inside. He lead me through the front room, into the lounge room and stopped in front of my bedroom door. He opened the door for me and let me go in first. He walked in after me and locked the door. 

He turned back to face me and slammed his lips onto mine. His arms made their way to my waist and I slithered my arms around his neck.

 "Never do that to me again." He said between kisses. I laughed softly and pressed my lips against his again. He licked my bottom lip, begging for entrance. I decided to tease him and kept my lips closed. He made a disapproving sound and squeezed my ass, causing me to squeal against his lips, giving him entrance. He explored my mouth freely and I fought back, trying to get dominance. 

I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist. He carried me over to the bed and threw me onto it. He slowly crawled over to me and I saw something I had never seen in his eyes before. 

Lust

He hovered above me and pressed his lips against mine again. I unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off him, exposing his pale chest. He pulled my shirt over my head and kissed down my neck. 

He looked back up at me. "I don't want to rush, so you know. When you don't want it, say it." I nodded and brought him back to my eye level. I kissed him and undid his belt, while he took off my pants. 

He looked at me in my black lace bra and panties and gasped. "Something wrong?" I asked concerned. "No, it's just......You're so beautiful." He smiled. He reattached his lips and reached around to take off my bra. He had trouble undoing the claps, so gently removed his hands, then unclasped my bra and took it off. 

He bit his lip and massaged my breasts, causing me to moan. "You sound so wonderful." He praised. He attached his mouth to my right breast and continued massaging my left. My breath quickened as he did the same to my left one. 

He stopped and looked back up at me. "This is both our first time, so I'm gonna do it right." He kissed down my stomach. He stopped by the hem of my panties.

"You wet for me, baby girl?" He asked in a seductive voice. "Yes." I panted. Before he could do anything, I grabbed my wand and turned my snakes into (H/C) locks, because I didn't need them to see this.

Draco pulled down my panties and  began making circles in my clit with his tongue. I tangled my hands in his hair and continued moaning and panting. He spread my legs out more and started sucking. 

Pleasure went through my body and I moaned louder. I could feel Draco smirking against my skin, he then inserted a finger and started pumping.

"Oh Merlin." I moaned. Draco started pumping faster and worked my clit with his tongue. He stopped and looked at me. "Why'd you stop." I pouted. "I want to finish together." He answered.

I connected our lips and flipped us around, me now on him. I grabbed Draco's hardened member and he moaned. I felt that he wanted to stop me an I pulled back.

 "Like you said, it's both our first time. I want to do it right and make it unforgettable." I smiled and kissed down his neck. I stopped by his member and gaped. 

"Like what you see?" He smirked. I bit my lip and grabbed his member, then started pumping. He started moaning and panting. 

"Harder." He panted. I obeyed and started pumping harder and faster. "Fuck, (Y/N)." He moaned. I smirked and kissed down his body again. Draco started panting more as I kissed the tip of his member. I took him in my mouth and started sucking, moving up and down.

Draco moaned harder and grabbed my hair, bobbing my head as I sucked harder. I swirled my tongue around him, then felt him twitch in my mouth. I let go and kissed back up Draco's body.

He flipped us over again so he was on top again. He reattached our lips and rubbed the tip of his member against my wet folds. 

"Are you ready? If you're hesitant tell me and we can stop." He said. 

"I should tell you the same thing." I replied.

"I'm ready. Just wanted to make sure if you are." He responded.

"Do it." I breathed.

He aligned himself and entered. I winced and squeezed his shoulders. He gave me a worried glaze and I nodded, telling him I was okay. "Go slow." I told him.

He moved slowly and the pain faded away, and turned into pleasure. I moaned, letting him know I was okay and he moaned too. "Faster." I moaned and wrapped my legs around his waist, giving him better entrance. He did as I said and started going faster and harder.

We both became a moaning mess. "Harder." I panted. Draco went harder as he grabbed my waist, holding me in place. He pulled me closer until there was no space between us. 

"Faster." I begged. "Fuck baby girl." He moaned and obliged. The sound of skin slapping together and the bed moving rang through the room.

Draco hit my g-spot and I moaned so loud, that I didn't even know I could be so loud. "Right there, fuck me right there, Draco." I moaned. He kept hitting my g-spot and I kept on moaning.

"You're so tight, baby." He groaned.  "And you're so huge. And it feels-ah-so good!" I moaned. "You like  that, baby girl?" He asked. 

"Hell yes." I moaned back. Draco started going faster, harder and deeper than he already was going. "Shit, (Y/N). You feel so fucking good!" Draco moaned. "Draco, you're going to break me with your huge dick!" I yelled.

I felt a warm knot grew in my stomach. "I'm gonna come." I moaned, clawing at Draco's back. "Me too, baby. Come with me." Draco replied. His thrust became slower and sloppy. "Now, love, come." Draco moaned and pulled out. I came too and our juices mixed as we let out our final moans.

 Draco plopped down next to me and he pulled me into his arms.

 "That felt amazing." I breathed out.

 "Can't wait to do it again." Draco replied.

"We'll see." I said smirking. Draco pulled me closer to his chest and pulled the covers over us.

"I love you, so much." Draco whispered.

"I love you too." I replied. He kissed me and we both drifted off to sleep.

That was really something