Memories

That evening I was walking with Hermoine, Harry, Ron, Daniel, Samira, Draco and Hagrid through the forest. "Now I remember....I remember when I first met you all. Biggest bunch on misfits I've ever set eyes on. Suppose you remind me of meself a little. And here we all are, four years later." Hagrid rambled. "We're still a bunch of misfits." Ron laughed. "Well, maybe, but we've got each other. And Harry and (Y/N), of course. Soon to be youngest Triwizard champions there's ever been. Hooray!" Hagrid yelled. I smiled at the silliness and the amount of believe he had in us.

I looked down and saw a very familiar hat. It was Crouch's hat! I walked around the tree where the hat lay and there was a sudden pang of pain in my scar and my left shoulder. I saw a body appear and behind the tree lay the lifeless body of Barty Crouch.

"Hagrid!" I screamed. The 7 of them looked my way and rushed over to me. They stopped and looked at what I had found. Hermoine clapped a hand over her mouth and Ron went as pales as Samira's ghost form.

"This is not the right place to be. Come on." Hagrid urged.

-------------------------------------------------------

Later that evening, I went with Harry towards Dumbledore's office. We stopped in front of his office door and we listened to the conversation that was held. I heard the voice of Dumbledore and Fudge. The two were arguing about cancelling the tournament. Moody interrupted and the door in front of us swung open.

"Oh, Harry, (Y/N). How good to see you two again." Fudge charmed. "We can come back later, professor." I offered. "Not necessary. The minister and I are done. I'll be back in a moment. Oh, do feel free to indulge in a little Licorice Snap in my absence, but I have to warn you, they're a wee bit sharp." The minister, Dumbledore and Moody left the office and Harry and I were alone now.

Harry walked over to the bowl with Licorice Snaps and grabbed a handful. The Licorice Snaps started moving and bit Harry in his fingers. He fell against a wall and the wall suddenly opened. Harry and I caught the Licorice Snaps and putted them back into the bowl, we then walked over to the wall that had opened.

It some sort of sink with a blue substance in it. Harry and I both looked into it and we got sucked into some kind of other dimension. We fell down and landed next to a younger version of Dumbledore. We had landed in a court room. In the middle of the room was a cage, made out of iron and had spikes on the inside. In front of the cage was a small podium, where Crouch sat.

"Professor?" I heard Harry ask. Someone from behind me stuck his hand right through me and Harry and I realized what was happening. "Harry, we're in one of Dumbledore's memories." I exclaimed.

The hall was silenced and there was a sound of a machine working. A platform came up inside the cage and a man stood now inside the cage. I looked closer and recognized the man as Igor Karkaroff.

"Igor Karkaroff, you have been brought from Azkaban at your own request to present evidence to this council. Should your testimony prove consequential council may be prepared to order your immediate release. Until such time, you remain in the eyes of the Ministry a convicted Death Eater. Do you accept these terms?" Crouch asked. "I do, sir." Karkaroff answered. "And what do you wish to present?" He asked. "I have names, sir." Karkaroff breathed out. "There was Rosier, Evan Rosier." He continued. "Rosier is dead. If that's all the witness has to offer....." Crouch was stopped by Karkaroff. "No, no, no, no. There was Rookwood! He was a spy." He exclaimed. "Augustus Rookwood? Of the department of Mysteries?" Crouch questioned. "Yeah, yeah. He passed information to You-Know-Who from inside the Ministry itself." Karkaroff explained. "Very well. Council will deliberate. In the mean time, you will return to Azkaban." He said. "No! Wait, please! Please, I have more!" Karkaroff screamed. "What about Snape? Severus Snape?" He asked.