Chapter 2- Scribbles

Just like thunder and lightning, lock and key, needle and thread, macaroni and cheese, my butt on the floor was just like that. Best friends for life. As unfortunate as it sounded but my luck never really shone like an armor.

Sometimes thinking about my life was like strolling through the enchanted woods except for the fact that it had the power to lower my spirits. The depressing blabbering in my head was interrupted as I heard a shout, "Dove! What are you doing down there?"

I looked up to see the owner of the voice rushing towards me. A tall dark skinned girl with a perfect slim and curvy figure. The dark natural curls complementing her facial texture.

"I think you know where I am now," I replied with a fake smile as she helped me up.

"Yes I do and I think I should have already guessed," she said totally amused.

I rolled my eyes at that and just then Amber ran towards us huffing. She placed her hands in her knees letting her blonde locks of hair fall on her face.

"When will you finally have mercy on my poor legs, Kenz?" she asked in between her long uptake of breathes. Like that we both burst into laughter while Amber glared at us.

"Where are the guys?" I asked.

Amber raised her index finger pointing to the left. My eyes followed and stopped when I spotted the guys walking towards us. Tyler as always bantering his stupid jokes while Isaac looked like he could puke any moment and Mason rolled his eyes at them.

"So, what's up?" Mason asked once they caught up to us.

"If you asked what's down then it was Dove a few seconds ago," Kenzy replied nodding to herself as I glared her way.

"Aww Dovey - boo you wanna go down? How about this, lets play titanic. I'll be the iceberg you'll go down on," Tyler started wiggling his brows which earned him a smack in the head by Mason. Kenzy was laughing hysterically. Isaac's face turned green while Amber shook her head disapprovingly.

"You would be the last person on my list Ty Ty," I said sticking my tongue out at him.

"Ouch," he replied placing his right hand on his chest, where his heart was. Such a drama queen.

By then the hall was almost clearing out with everyone heading to their first class.

"Well well, look at that will you, if it isn't my clumsy cousin." There was a long pause before, the very familiar voice spoke again,"And of course the crew."

We all looked towards the source of the voice to see Natalie with Aiden and Rylan. The guys had an amusing look plastered on their face as they looked at us waiting for a come back.

"And if it isn't the incomplete quartet," Mason replied with venom in his words.

And that did it. Aiden came rushing towards Mason but Rylan and Natalie both held him back before he could launch the punch on Mason's face.

"Well then you might be triggered to hear that from today onwards our quartet won't be incomplete anymore. It never was. Now if you'll excuse us we have a class to attend," Natalie spoke with equal distaste leaving all of us in utter shock before storming off.

"Wait, so he is back?!" Kenzy blurted out all of our query.

"So what if he was? Come on let's go," I said unbothered.

"You don't get it now do you Dovey-boo? " Tyler shook his head.

"Get what?"

"That we are doomed now that he is back. They are going to get back to us for all these years of misery they had to go through!" Kenzy answered.