Chapter 5 - Greek God

Hey loves!

This chapter is dedicated to ScarletMelts for the constant support she has shown and for the amazing covers and graphics she made for me! It's so kind of you!!

The image above is of one of the covers she made. Check out the very first update (Author's Note) to see all the amazing graphics and covers she made. Don't I just love her?!

Also, be sure to check out her amazing works!

***

"It's your fault!"

"No, it's not!"

"Your fau-"

"Oh for the love of god, stop!" I shouted at the both of them.

"But how dare she blame me?" Tyler pouted.

"Well, maybe if you did not decide to throw a hotdog at the other table, this wouldn't have happened!" Kenzy huffed.

"Would you guys fucking stop! We're right outside the principal's office for god's sake!" Mason bashed out at them.

"Am I going to be expelled?" Isaac panicked.

"It's not like we were caught bringing drugs or something. Stop overreacting, encyclopedia!" Kenzy rolled her eyes.

"Right," Amber added stretching the word.

"Don't tell me your stressing about getting expelled," Kenzy narrowed her eyes at Amber.

Before any of us could utter another word Mr. Gonzales got out of his office followed by Natalie, Rylan, Aiden and of course the jerk.

He approached us with a dissapointed look. His hairless head was popping out as the few remnants of his hair were shooting out of his head.

"Look guys, I'm not gonna give a huge lecture because I'm done doing that. Never in my entire life did I ever encounter such troublesome bunch of kids. This isn't the first time so you all know, detention for a whole week. Even I'm exhausted. Some days you gotta stop," Mr. Gonzales sighed.

"But, here's the best part. In order for you all to stop messing in my school grounds, I will make you guys work together."

"What do you mean?" Natalie asked confused, like everyone else.

"What I mean is that, you all will work as a team to represent our school in the upcoming talent show," he smiled at the horrified look plastered on all of our faces.

This man must have been out of his minds.

After a long silence someone decided to speak up.

"Uh-uhm not happening!" Kenzy blurted out.

"I'm so not gonna team up with them!" Natalie pointed at us like we were some sort of bug bothering her.

"Too bad Miss Henderson, because this year your music team was not selected to perform at the talent show and it will remain that way unless you plan to abide by it."

He then pointed at Kenzy and began, "And as for you, Miss Marques. This is the first time your dance crew got a chance to perform at the talent show, right? Well don't get your hopes too high, that might not happen if you don't team up with the music team."

He continued, "Did I make myself clear?"

We all nodded.

"You, Mr. Troublemaker, is your team aware of the theme this year?" Mr. Gonzales shifted his attention to Xavier.