Chapter 9 - Dimples

Hey again!! Here is your promised chapter!

Enjoy!

***

His eyes were burning through mine.
His grip on my wrist tightened as I tried to set it free.

His eyes focused on something behind me as he quickly let go of my hands leaving me on the spot, dumbfounded.

I took deep breaths to calm my racing heart.

When I looked behind me I saw that he was engaged in a conversation with Rylan and the rest of the squad.

I paced towards my bicycle without failing to note his piercing eyes on me.

Now, he was also scared to be seen with me?

Rolling my eyes I hopped on my bicycle.

-------------

After thorough thinking I came to the conclusion that the universe really had something against me.

"No you can't take this seat!" I hissed.

"Oh, yes I can," he replied.

"No you can't," I shot daggers at him.

"Watch me," he smirked before taking the seat beside me.

Like this wasn't torture enough of its own, he still had to be in most of my classes.

That jerk!

Before I could protest Mr. Davis entered.

First few minutes went by with Mr. Davis trying to explain some sums which went over my head.

"Hey!" I heard someone whisper yell from behind me.

I looked back to see Aiden with a huge grin on his face.

I eyed him weirdly before adding,"Are you okay?"

Xavier chuckled from beside me.

Smiling was okay but chuckle was too good to be true.

"That's not how you greet someone," Aiden pouted.

He shook his head before adding, "I think I like you better when you're drunk."

I could feel my cheeks heat up as the memories of that night came rushing.

"But I feel like you're drunk," I faked a smile.

"Why would you say that?" he asked faking a hurt.

"Well, no reason. It's just that this might be the first time we are talking one on one that too without pulling eachother's hair out," I replied with sarcasm.

"I like her," he said to Xavier.

Xavier glared his way while I blurted out,"Uhm...Im still here."

"I can see girly," Aiden replied with a wink.

I ignored him and looked in front trying to focus. But, of course I couldn't. It was maths after all. I sighed trying not to fall asleep as Mr. Davis's voice made me want to do so.

I looked over at Xavier who was focused on the lecture. His eye brows scrunched together forming a frown as he tried to understand the sum. He then nodded in understanding. His brown hair reached his eyes which he swiped back.

"Do you want a picture? It lasts longer," he smirked.

Oh no...

I looked anywhere but him as my cheeks heated up. He chuckled at my reaction.