Chapter 8 - Only Girl?

Guys! Omggg! 1k views?! I seriously want to thank all of you. All of you who constantly voted (You know who you are❤) All of you who commented. And all those who added this book to their reading lists. I'm wheezing! *hugs every one of you*

Enjoy! ...

***

My head was throbbing.

As if it could just split any moment.

But what was worse was the memories of last night rushing in.

Oh god.

What did I do?

Regret. Regret.

I winced at the pain while getting up in a sitting position.

I ruined his car.

I called him pretty. And even cried!

Could I for once have stoped embarrassing myself?

I wanted to... I didn't even know what I wanted anymore. This was so bad.

Tyler. He was gonna be so dead!

I was on my bed, wrapped up by my blanket.

I remembered him carrying me here, setting me down and wrapping me with the blanket.

"Good night, Cherry," he said before he left.

I could feel myself smile at the memory. No Dove, you don't smile. He's a jerk.

My eyes practically jumped out of my socket as I looked at the time. It was 12 pm already?!

I rushed out of bed ignoring the headache and headed downstairs after brushing.

"So you're finally up? Here I thought I was the last one to wake up," Jasper greeted.

I filled a bowl with cereals and took a sit beside him on the couch.

"So did you party hard? Seemed like it," he grinned.

I cringed. Yah definitely, by embarrassing my stupid ass, of course.

"So, am I in trouble? Did Aunt Lu reach home before me?" I asked panicking.

"Chill out. You're lucky Xavier brought you home on time," he replied.

"Oh..."

"But, he looked really pissed when you guys got home. What did you do this time? Some more insults?" he chuckled.

"Actually..."

I paused before continuing, "I threw up on his car."

There was silence.

"No you did not," he added after a while and then he fell into a fit of laughter.

He held onto his stomach trying hard to breathe.

I threw a pillow at him which he managed to catch.

"How do you keep getting your ass in so much trouble?" he laughed even harder.

I sighed.

"But seriously though, it's Xavier. You're in deep shit," he finally stopped laughing.

"I am?" I asked more to myself.

"You're so naive cuz," he replied shaking his head.

"Oh," he added before getting up and heading upstairs.