Rose Petals

Linda sighed as she walked up to her house. She had worked a double shift for three weeks, and she was plum worn out. She was not expecting to find anything out of the ordinary. Linda opened the door, and dropped the keys in the glass tray. There was a note with her name on it sitting next to the tray. She picked it up, "'Follow the rose petals'. Rose petals?" She looked down and saw a trail of rose petals on the ground. Smiling, she followed them up the stairs and to her bedroom door. Gingerly, she opened up the door, not knowing what to expect. She smiled as she followed the petals to her bed. On the bed was a basket with her favorite (and most expensive) robe, her coziest pajamas, her underwear, and her favorite soap, shampoo, and bath bomb. The basket was surrounded by rose petals in the shape of a heart.
Linda smiled widely as she followed the petals to the door of her en-suite. She opened the door and peeked her head in. The floor was covered in rose petals, and next to the tub was chilled champagne and glasses. Linda looked in the tub, seeing that it was filled with water and sprinkled with the same petals. Her mouth dropped in an excited state, and she put her hand over her heart. She turned around and saw Danny smiling in the doorway.
"You did this all for me?" She asked.
"You've had a hard three weeks; I figured if you weren't going to get some rest and relaxation, then I let the rest and relaxation come to you."
If it was possible, the blonde smiled even more widely. "That's so sweet!" She put the basket on the counter and kissed her husband. He kissed her back, closing the door with his foot.
Linda broke the kiss, "I gotta get into that tub!" She started undressing, and as she pushed her pants off, she told her husband, "Well don't just stand there! You're job is ten times as hard as mine!"
Danny smirked and started undressing, too, but was interrupted by his wife.
Half naked, she put her arms around his neck and said, "after all, I'm gonna have to repay you for all your hard work." She smirked sexily, and nibbled his ear. When her lips found her husband's he groaned in delight.
Linda proceeded to undress her husband, while he slid her underwear to the floor. They got in the tub together, and, after washing each other, they relaxed with champagne glasses in their hands.
"You're such a romantic!" Linda put her hand on Danny's cheek.
"Yep, that's me. 'Danny the Romantic'."
He laughed and clinked his glass with Linda's.
She smiled, "You are! I bet you thought of this all by yourself."
"I did, actually. I just should've done it sooner." He sipped his champagne.
"So, you just thought to yourself, 'Linda's been working hard. I should cover the house in rose petals, draw a bubble bath, pour champagne, and hope she invites me to join'?"
Danny laughed again, "something like that." He kissed her neck, wanting his 'reward' he was promised.
Linda smirked and finished her glass of champagne. She took Danny's, and set them on the floor. She turned around and faced her husband, "Ready for that 'reward'?"
"Mmhmm," He responded, kissing his wife.
Moving her lips to his ear, she whispered, "you're the boss..." and nibbled his ear.
Danny smirked and started kissing Linda's face, "mm-mm. You're the boss today."
Linda smirked and got to work.

A/n
Linda is living my dream; I wish a had a man like Danny. Unfortunately, he is a fictional character in a fictional tv show. But that won't stop me from dreaming, lol!