Bathtub Fun

*mature content*

"So what do you wanna do?" Linda asked, lathering herself with soap while she sat in the tub.
"I don't know." Danny answered truthfully, running a hand over his face.
"Resigning because of a boss you don't like doesn't seem very wise..... maybe you should just transfer?" She rubbed the loofa on her arm. After some silence, Linda asked, "Danny, What're you thinking?"
"I'm thinking I wanna bang you right now."
"Why don't you?"
"What?" Danny looked at the tub, the shower curtain pulled tight.
"Come on."
Danny smiled and started undressing.
Linda smirked and sunk into the bubbles. She let her left leg bend, her shiny knee sticking out of the water like a periscope.
"Oh." She smiled when the curtain was drawn back, "I was thinking you forgot me." She moved over, showing him her bubble encrusted breasts.
A certain sexiness in Linda's voice sent a bundle of heat to Danny's stomach. He shook his head and climbed in behind her.
Linda rubbed herself against Danny, much like Sarah Michelle Geller did to Ryan Phillipe in Cruel Intentions. "So.... about your job?"
"My job..." he searched his mental files. He couldn't remember what he had been talking about.
"Lieutenant Carver?"
"Right, Yes. She's um.... she's a...."
"A b!tch?" Linda looked at him through her eyelashes.
"Yeah."
"Forget about her..." she moved to almost lie across his lap, her left breast poking out of the water. From the cold and her arousal, her nipple stood on point. She saw Danny lick his lip, for some reason, he was holding back— an opportune time to tease him. "Look at it," She sexily smiled, tracing his name on her skin with her soapy finger. "It's saying, 'Danny, come bite me'," she used her pouty voice. "'Come on. Do it'."
Danny smiled almost deviously before placing his lips on his wife's breast. She gasped, but smiled then moaned. Instead of fondling her other breast like he normally would, his hand went straight between Linda's legs.
Linda inhaled a sharp breath when her husband's fingers dipped inside her. She bit her lip and moaned his name.
Danny smiled at the sound of his name reverberating off the walls- it always sounded different in the tub or shower.
The one thing Linda hated about shower/tub sex was that there was nothing to grab ahold of. In the bed, or really anywhere else, there was something- be it sheets or a pillow or what have you. Her thoughts of wanting to grip something quickly vanished as Danny worked his magic. She shifted so she was facing the detective.
Danny smiled and trapped her lips within his. He swept his tongue over her soft, wet lips, practically begging for access. Immediately his wife parted her lips, his tongue darting into her mouth.
Linda moaned with delight, loving every minute of intimacy. Her tongue danced about in her husband's mouth, bringing out the moans she loved. She gave a delightful little moan when Danny entered her.
**********
"I love you," Danny wrapped the towel around his beloved wife and kissed her neck.
"I love you more."
"I love you most."
She smiled and turned around to kiss him properly. She loved this man, and knew she would love him with all her heart till her dying day.