Who Is He?

"What's with you tonight?" Danny Reagan asked his date. They had gone out a few times, but their relationship was just friends. He wanted it to be much more, but his date seemed to have different thoughts.
"I'm sorry, Danny," Linda O'Shea sighed, hating herself for being a stick in the mud. "Haven't you ever had a really bad day, then got a headache, then killer cramps, and then find out you're falling for someone your family hates?"
"Sounds rough." He understood everything she was feeling, except the cramps. He was glad he didn't have to go through that. "Who, uh, who're you falling for? What does he look like?" He may as well know, that way, he could make sure this guy treated Linda right.
"He's tall with a mop of curly tannish hair on his head. He has the cutest smile and most beautiful hazel eyes. He's destined to be a cop, ultimately rising to Detective. He's got two brothers and a sister, all younger than him. He has good family values and morals. And I'm falling so hard for him!"
"Sounds like the perfect guy for you... who is he?"
Linda looked at Danny, "you."
Danny smiled widely once what she said had sunk in, "that's great cause... I'm falling for you, too."
Linda's lips cracked into a smile, "really? I always thought you liked that pretty girl."
"You're the prettiest girl I've ever seen." He flirted, causing her to blush deeply.
"I meant Jackie Curatola."
"Jackie? You thought.... me? With..." Danny started laughing.
"What? She's always hanging around you. What did you expect me to think?"
"Jackie is not my type."
"Who is your type?"
"I like girls who are beautiful, but they don't think they are. They like people and animals, maybe animals more than people. They try to be kind to everyone, even when someone's being b!tchy. They aren't flashy, but know a little bit of flash goes along way..." Danny smiled at Linda, "I guess my type is you."
She bit her lip slightly, "and you're mine."
They smiled before slowly leaning in, their lips finding each other's.
Linda smiled as she pulled back, "I guess I should go back in now. My parents will kill me if I come in a second late after curfew."
Danny nodded, "see you Monday?"
"Monday." She kissed him once more before heading up the walkway to her house.
Danny waited until she was inside her home before he drove off, smiling widely, knowing the prettiest girl in school was in love with him.