Piccolo x reader

You sat on a rock watching piccolo train. He knew you were there and paid no mind.

You aspired to be as strong him one day. Though you were a simple earthling and knew you had your limits. You and Piccolo had been what he would call a "thing" for about a year. He would never particularly call it dating or a relationship even though that's what it was.

While you sat watching you couldn't help admiring him. The way he moved with such speed and strength. The way he moved so sure every hit or kick.

Your phone buzzed in your pocket shaking you from your thoughts. You looked at it to see Bulma had texted you.

Bulma: Hey I'm having a cook out today! Just wondered if you and Piccolo could make it.

You instantly replied.

You: We'd love to!

"No we wouldn't." Piccolo said beside you. You jumped not realizing he was there.

You sighed. "Why not? We literally have nothing better to do." He began to speak. "And don't say you have training to do. You can do it tomorrow. Like you always do."

He grunted in response. "Do we really have to?" He asked.

"Well I want to. And if I had to go by myself I'd be very disappointed." You say pouting your lip and giving him puppy dog eyes.

He thought a moment. "Fine. But we're not staying more than an hour."

You stand up. "That's what you think." You kiss his cheek making him blush. "Let's go home first though. I need to change." You said dusting of your clothes. Sitting on a rock wasn't exactly very clean.

You flew off towards your home with Piccolo in tow. You landed and headed inside to your shared room. Piccolo stayed in the living room. You quickly changed into a simple (f/c) tee shirt and black yoga pants. The shirt was loose while your pants were the slightest bit tight but comfortable. You put your hair in a ponytail and were done.

~Piccolo p.o.v.~

Piccolo sat waiting for you to finish getting dressed which didn't take long. You walked out in simple clothes, but there was something Piccolo noticed that you hadn't. Your shirt just barely reached your pants line, and if you raised your arms would expose your stomach. He also noticed how tightly your pants fit to your curves.

"Hey Piccolo!" Your voice snapped him out of his thoughts. "You ready to go?" You asked now having his attention. He simply nodded in response trying to compose himself.

~time skip/your p.o.v.~

You landed in bulmas backyard seeing everyone that was there. There were the typical people. Goku, Chi-chi, Gohan, vegeta, yamcha ect. But there were two you didn't recognize.

"Shit." You heard Piccolo grumble. He had noticed them as well.

"Who are they?" You asked. One was tall with white tall hair and held a staff with a black orb in the middle. The other one was similar to what looked like a sphinx but purple.

"The blue one is whis. The other one is beerus the go-"

"The god of destruction!" You've heard many of Gokus stories about the said god. They intrigued you and you were excited to meet him.