Piccolo x reader

(A/n this has absolutely nothing to do with the story. This is just a random scenario that I though of)

You stood there fear running through your veins as you stare at the man who destroyed your home. Piccolo stood in front of you shielding you from harm.

"Oh dear Y/n why don't you come out?" His annoying voice pierced the air around you and you shook. You were stronger than this man, you knew it, yet he terrified you. "Come on I want to see my favorite princess."

"Lay a hand on her freiza and I swear to kami I'll kill you." Piccolos rage came out in words as he held onto your arm, pushing you behind him. Freiza let out a laugh.

"A simple namekian thinks he can take me on? How silly." He floated out of his chair and stood on the ground in front of Piccolo.

Before you knew it freiza had slapped Piccolo out of the way.

"Piccolo!" You try to run to him but are held back by freiza. You froze in fear realizing he now has you. "See that wasn't so hard now was it?" He turns you to face him.

"Y/n!" Piccolo yells. Freiza signals to zarbon who was standing just a few feet away. He flew passed you and freiza out of your site. You could feel energies rising behind you as he and Piccolo fight.

You try to turn but are held in place by freiza. "Now dear Y/n why don't we go back to my ship." He holds your chin. You feel disgusted by the feeling of someone other than piccolos hands touching you.

"Never." You spit at him. His face contorts into pure rage. Next thing you know you're on the ground your cheek hurting. You touch your cheek to feel blood oozing from a small slit.

"How dare you?!" Freiza puts his foot on your shoulder rolling you over on the ground. He presses down on your chest with his foot. "I ought to just kill you here and now." The dark look in his eyes was nothing new but it scared you. "But for the sake of my future children I'll spare you, for now."

This statement sent chills through you. Surely he wasn't twisted enough to force you to bare his children. Though no matter how much you denied it, it was all to true.

"Dadoria!" He ordered and the fat blob came running.

"Yes lord freiza." He stood on point in soldier stance. Pitiful. You thought to yourself.

"Take her back to my ship. Lock her up in my quarters. Don't let her out of your site." He looked down at you as if warning you not to even try escaping.

Freiza moved his foot and dadoria picked you up slinging you over his shoulder. "Piccolo!" You cried trying to see him. As dadoria turned and headed towards the ship you could see Piccolo and zarbon.

Your heart stopped. Piccolo Laid on the ground barely able to sit up while zarbon raised a hand to him. "No Piccolo!" He looked your way fear in his eyes. You struggled and struggled against dadorias grip and finally you broke free.

You flew towards zarbon readying a ki attack in your hand. Before you can even reach him you saw a flash and then nothing. You stopped and froze. Tears stung your eyes.

You shot up in bed breathing hard and sweating. It was just a dream.

"Y/n what's wrong?" Piccolo sat up next to you with a worried expression. You tackled him in a hug relief washing over you. He hugged back still a little confused.

"It was just a dream. A bad dream."