Chapter 3

Justin and I talked for hours. I told him everything. Even the part I didn't want to talk about. He forced me into telling him, I feel much better after talking about it. I cried the whole time and he was there to hold me and tell me that everything will be alright, I needed to hear this sentence for once, it made me feel better... Justin made me feel better. I guess Justin really is sweet; he's not stuck up or cocky.

"Thank you Justin"

"Does scooter know?"

"Not the whole story"

"Where did you stop?"

"The raping part" I said and closed my eyes hard, biting my bottom lip not wanting to repeat this word again or remembering how Hades used to treat me.

"You should tell him"

"I know... but I can't, it's really hard for me Justin"

"Do you want me to tell him?"

"You would do that for me?"

"Of course summer"

"Thank you Justin, thank you"

We got interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Scooter, are you guys okay?"

"Yeah, we were just coming downstairs" said Justin.

I wiped the tears that have settled on my cheeks and got up the bed unlocking the door.

"Is everything alright?" asked scooter when he saw me.

"Yeah" I answered and faked a smile. "I'm going downstairs" I added and left scooter and Justin alone.

Scooter's Point of View-

"Scooter can I talk to you?" asked Justin

"Yeah, sure, what's up?" I answered

"It's about summer, I know"

"She told you?"

"Yeah, and the whole story"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Her step dad used to rape her, drug her, abuse her, and hit her whenever she did something wrong, he used to treat her like shit. she used to clean up the house and cover over his shit, as in... hide the drugs, and everything else, he's got a gang and they can find anyone they want, they kill people and then hide their bodies..." He stopped taking a breath "scooter, summer is in a big mess, we need to help her"

What did Justin just say? What the fuck? What? This is unbelievable. I bet my mouth is touching the ground right now, I don't know what should I say, I'm speechless. Justin's right, We need to help summer.

Now I know what Summer meant when I first met her and she said "I will involve you in a huge mess, it can be dangerous. You can leave me alone, I don't want anyone to get hurt because of me" but I honestly don't care, I want to protect her.

"We have to protect summer from these people, even though it could be dangerous"

"You sure?" asked Justin.

"Well what are we suppose to do then? Leave her or give her back and let her suffer for the rest of her life?" I stated.

"Yeah, you're right, but how can we protect her?"

"No idea but she should not get out of our sights Justin. If she's not with me, she has to be with you until we find a solution"

Justin nodded and got up the bed.