Chapter 5

I woke up the next morning to the annoying sunlight beaming from my window straight into my face. Easier said than done, I opened my eyes and dragged myself out of the bed and into the toilet. After washing and all I walked down to the kitchen where scooter and carin were seated. Wait what? Omg right! He proposed to her yesterday! I wonder if she said yeah, well, of course she said yeah, what would she be doing here then?

“Morning” they both said and smiled, they seemed so happy, hmmm… I wonder why, I didn’t hear anything wide of the mark yesterday, oh my god, go away, please, ah I’m such a pervert, imagine both of them in… OH MY GOD JUST STOP IT SUMMER. Yes, I was officially crazy, talking to myself.

“Someone’s in a good mood” I said smirking at both of them and grabbing the cereal box and milk. I watched them as they exchanged looks and smiling like total retards, it was quiet, not an awkward silence, just quiet.

“Sooooo” I said breaking the ice, and they both snapped out of their- I don’t know what they call it- moment maybe? “What did I miss” I added.

“Nothing” they both said at the same time. Ok, there was defiantly something I missed. I stared at both of them giving them “the glare”

“We are getting married” said scooter.

“You don’t saaaay” I answered being sarcastic and shoving a big spoon of cereal in my mouth, I don’t care if I looked like a pig but I was hungry okay? Don’t judge. They both stared at me as in –she’s crazy- they expected me to say something else like, congratulations maybe? Lol.

“Congrats both of you, oh and I’m defiantly going to be one of your brides maid” I wink at her and a grin appeared on her face, I was happy for both of them, they deserve it. 

“Sure you will” said Carin with this permanent grin on her face. “how’s justn?” she asked, now that she mentioned his name all the memories of yesterday night came back, lol, no you pervert nothing happened, I was talking about when he said he wanted me, and why is Carin even asking ME about justin? Weird much?

“He’s fine I think, why?” I answered.

“Just asking” she replied back. I know she wasn’t just asking. Whatever, I just shoved the questions to the back of my head, I walked to my room and checked my phone. Two messages,

From- justin

“hey summer, are you busy today? Hope not, text me so we could hang out”

I smiled for some reason and texted back.

“hi justin, no I’m not busy, come over in a bit if you want too”

It wasn’t a second until I got his reply.

“okay, I’ll be at scoot’s in 20”

I got out and scrolled down to the next message.

“have a good day, summer. –Hades xx”

My heart sank. Now he wanted to keep on sending me messages until I die? Or until he gets me back? Is he going to torture me and threaten me? Now he knows where I am, knows my phone number, knows every single detail, just like I’ve expected, and I’m sure he is going to keep on sending me freaky messages until he gets me back. Great, just great. You know another thing about Hades… he likes to play games before getting what he wants, which means; torture first, then more torture. Quiet fun isn’t he? I ignored the message I have to get used to it, I’m sure he’s going to be sending me a whole lot of messages.

I changed into light skinny jeans and a white loose shirt it wasn’t long sleeved so it showed my arms, the bruises started to wear off a bit, but they still looked horrible and hurt a lot. I think the scars are going to take a while to go away. Only one scar was showing, it was the scar that held the most awful memories.