Chapter 10

i know y'all hate me. I'm really sorry but i'm trying my best to post quickly. 

***

“So what should we do?” asked justin. I was about to answer but my phone interrupted me.

‘if I was your boyfriend I’d never let you go…’ I looked at the caller ID it read unknown, which means… Hades. I took a deep breath and looked over at justin who gave me a supportive smile, and then I answered.

“Hello summer” he said.

“Cut to the chase, what do you want?” I replied rudely.

“Oh, nothing, is it wrong to have a small chat with my daughter?” he said. He knows exactly how to get under my skin and now I just feel like shooting him. I turned around so I’m not facing justin anymore… it’s just a force of habit.

“I’m not your daughter” I said through gritted teeth holding in the anger. “Now what the fuck do you want” I added and he sighed.

“Watch your language baby girl… I don’t want you to become a spoiled brat” he said, okay then, I will play along.

“Sure, father… you are totally right and I apologize for my irrelevant behavior” I said trying to sound sweet but it more likely sounded sarcastic.

“That’s my girl!” he said.

“Now Hades, what do you want?” I asked

“I thought we already got over that question. I want you, summer” he said. This sentence used to frighten me, but not anymore. “Now… where is justin?” he said and I turned to where justin was suppose to be… but he wasn’t there. Now, I started to panic.

“Hades tell me where did you take him. NOW” I said and he started laughing.

“Not that easily” he said “You do what I ask you to do and then you’ll get him back” he continued. What now? He wanted me to hand myself in? I couldn’t hold up the strong act anymore so I cried silently, the tears rolling slowly on my cheeks but making sure that Hades didn’t realize that I was breaking into pieces… again.

“And what should I do exactly?” I asked

“It’s so simple… you just have to come back to me and Justin will be safe and sound” I almost heard my heart breaking. This hurts a lot, but if it keeps the people I love safe then I think I should do it.

“Where should I meet you?” I knew what I was doing is wrong and it will surely piss scooter justin and everyone off but all I want is for them is to be safe, and I just can’t keep on running away for the rest of my life. You know, that’s what destiny wants for me, I can’t stand in its way.

“I’ll text you the address” he said and hung up. I waited for the text and got the address and quickly took a cab, I can’t waste more time. They can kill Justin.

Justin’s Point of View-

I walked back to the family room expecting summer to be there, but she wasn’t. She might have gone to the washroom, so I sat on the couch waiting for her.

It was getting kind of late where is she? I walked to the washroom but I didn’t find her, I then went up to her room… nothing. Okay, now I started to panic. I searched everywhere in the house but I couldn’t find her so I decided to call her. She was taking time to answer GOD DAMN IT SUMMER WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU.

“hello?” I heard her sweet voice almost cracking up.

“summer?!” I answered

“Justin?!?” she replied in shock.

“SUMMER WHERE ARE YOU?”

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHERE ARE YOU? THE QUESTION IS WHERE ARE YOU?”

“SUMMER I’M HOME WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?”

“STOP THE CAR!” I heard her scream to someone, Is she in a cab?

“summer where are you?!”

“I- I will explain everything, I’m coming, and justin if I don’t make it in 15 minutes call the cops” with that she hung up. WHAT DOES SHE MEAN?!

Summer’s Point of View-

I cried my heart out in the cab, and then my phone started ringing, I checked the caller ID, it read JUSTIBEAR. WHAT? JUSTIN? I answered expecting Hades.

“hello?” I said trying to prevent myself from bursting into tears.

“Summer?” a familiar voice answered.

“justin?!?” I was confused now, what the hell is justin doing calling me? Isn’t he with hades?

“SUMMER WHERE ARE YOU?” he shouted worriedly. What does he mean? I need to ask him this question!

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHERE ARE YOU? THE QUESTION IS WHERE ARE YOU?” I shouted back.

“SUMMER I’M HOME WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?” oh my god. Hades played me! Oh my god.

“STOP THE CAR!” I scram to the driver and he immediately stopped.

“summer where are you?!” asked justin.

“I- I will explain everything, I’m coming, and justin if I don’t make it in 15 minutes call the cops” I said and hang up immediately not giving him a chance to reply.

“Please can you take me back?” I asked the taxi driver and he nodded. We arrived in like 10 minutes, it felt like 10 centuries. I paid the driver and ran into the house.

“SUMMER!” I heard justin say once I got in. I reluctantly ran over to him and squeezed him into a hug taking in his beautiful scent.

“summer I can’t breathe” he struggled.

“I-I’m sorry” I said and pulled away, we looked in each other’s eyes… oh my god these chocolate caramel eyes make me lose my balance.

“summer?” asked justin still looking into my eyes.

“yeah?”

“i…” he got closer and our faces were inches away, he looked at my lips then back to my eyes. He watered his lips. Okay, I’m dead. “Summer.. i… urm… I really, like I really really like you” my heart skipped a beat at the mention of these words. Do I like him too?

YES YOU DO SUMMER WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU KISS HIM. 

NO SUMMER YOU DON’T YOU DON’T NEED MORE DRAMA IN YOUR LIFE, IT’S ALREADY SCREWED UP.

OH WAW THANK YOU BRAIN.

YOU’RE WELCOME HEART.

WHATEVER I’M JUST GOING TO KISS HIM, FUCK YOU BRAIN.

NO! YOU’LL END UP BROKEN

I DON’T CARE.

I crashed my lips into his, ohmygod. It was like fourth of july in here, sparkles flew around my whole body. I can’t believe this is happening.   

-----

DUDUDUDUUUUUUM. 

what do you think will happen? will she regret the kiss? ohmyyyy. if you want me to add any idea from your own, send me a message and i will try my best to add it... and i will surely give you credits. 

2 votes for next chappieeee. 

i love you alll <3