.02

May 2004

today was the day. felix and jisung were currently on the train with jisung's mum, headed towards the city, ready to go to the cinema. their backpacks were full of candy, and their excitement was undescribable.

"you really won't tell me when it happens, sungie?"

felix whined, a pout forming on his lips as his best friend laughed.

"no, lixie. you know what happens in this movie, and thats enough for now. you'll find out when it happens closer to the time."

jisung laughed, covering his mouth. the pair has decided that they wanted to read the books ahead of the movies being released, but they had different ways of going about it. felix was only going to read the book that corresponds to the movie, whereas jisung had just finished the entire series.

he thought, if he's had one spoiler this soon in life, he may as well have all of them. their school friends had also agreed that with felix's plan, and followed it through. they knew jisung's soulmate tattoo held a big spoiler, but jisung refused to let them see it - he didn't want to spoil the franchise for more people.

felix and jisung soon reached the cinema, and loud cheers erupted when they saw their best friends hyunjin, seungmin and jeongin waiting for them. hyunjin was the first one to speak when they reached each other.

"tell us, jisungie. is the- you know, the spoiler- is it in this movie?"

the sudden question caused jisung to roll his eyes, despite the smile on his face.

"no, jinnie. its not. and even if it was, i wouldn't tell you. i don't want you to be on edge waiting for it to happen."

jisung was always over-considerate like that. he knew that while the series was ruined for him, he could stop it being ruined for others by keeping his mouth shut.

so there they went, the group of 4 year 8's and hyunjin's stepbrother in year 7. they stepped into the cinema and straight into the magical world of harry potter once again.