.03

November 2005

"here we go again"

there was a solemn feel as the group of 5 entered the cinema this time. goblet of fire had just been released, and they had just stocked up on mountains of tissue to prepare themselves. jisung looked around at his friends with a soft smile of his face. the way jeongin's face was graced with a pout, dreading the outcome of the movie. the way hyunjin and seungmin clinged onto each other, not so friendly but not so brotherly either (they had found out they were soulmates back in year 7 and were only just beginning to experiment with it).

the way felix's eyes dropped as he clung onto jisung's bag, knowing that the series could only get more dark from here.

"cheer up, guys! we're going for pizza after! and this won't be the end of the world, or how would they continue the series?"

jisung reasoned, ruffling jeongin's hair. the group knew that their eldest held a very valid point, and so they all put on small smiles as they headed towards the pick and mix stand, deciding to talk about what pizza topping to have later.

jisung hung behind his friends, watching as they smiled. he loved these trips to the cinema, and he would miss them when the series ended. but for now, all he could do was enjoy them and wait for the day he met his soulmate.