.05

July 2009

today was quite possibly the day. jisung knew it. felix, seungmin, hyunjin and jeongin knew it too. today could be the day jisung would meet his soulmate.

so, of course, he did what any reasonable person would do - he dressed extra pretty. an oversized baby pink jumper with skinny jeans and a cute little beanie on his head. he was ready to meet the love of his life. of course, his friends were weary, not knowing how the meeting would go. but they were endlessly excited for the movie.

"two years without a harry potter movie is too long."

jeongin sighed, a smile on his face as he rested his head on felix's shoulder, the latter laughing as he pushed the younger off of him.

"don't get too excited,"

seungmin appeared behind the 3, hyunjin in tow, a frown on his face.

"i just collected the tickets. we're behind the second years from the college."

he pointed at a rowdy group of 4 clearly older teens, who were being overly loud and getting many strange looks from parents whom had brought their children to see the movie.

jisung sighed.

"it'll be fine. lets just get to the screen, okay? i just want to watch the movie."

-----

3 hours later, it happened.

the movie had just ended, with practically the entire cinema in tears - the small group of 5 included. jisung wasn't really paying attention, but he still heard it.

"man, i can't believe dumbledore died."

jisung's head snapped up to the back of the head of the boy seated directly in front of him. he let out a loud audible gasp, gaining said boy's attention (and his friends too). but jisung didn't care, he was beyond angry.

with his hands balled into fists and a face red with anger, he let out a hiss.

"you! you're the one!"

now the boy seemed to recognise these words, as he looked at his wrist, before looking back at jisung in utter confusion.

"that's really not how i imagined that being said."

but honestly, jisung wasn't paying attention. he was too caught up in rage, the years of not knowing who dumbledore was and worrying, the years of knowing the harry potter franchise had been ruined for him. it all caught up with him and in a fit of rage - he poured his soda over his soulmates head.

did he regret it? not at all. in fact, as his friends stifled laughs, and the boy and his friends let out loud gasps, jisung stormed out the cinema screen room. straight out the cinema. and burst into tears on the bench outside with felix, seungmin, hyunjin and jeongin on his heels.