one

My name is Eve Dolan. My older brothers are The Dolan Twins. They are extremely overprotective but  I love them and they just don't want me to get hurt. But, There are some things they can't protect me from. I've been getting bullied for my weight and looks for months. If i tell my brothers, they'll over react and if I don't and they find out some other way they'll be hurt.  "Eve!" Grayson screamed from the kitchen. "Coming!" I grab my backpack I run down the stairs and grab my shoes. "Aren't you going to eat Evey?" "No. Thanks though. Love you guys." I run over and give them each a kiss on the cheek and go my car. I moved in with the twins at their LA house a couple months ago when my parents moved to Italy. They twins and I have been close forever and I love living with them. I turned 16 a week ago and my parents and the twins got me a jeep. As I began my trek to school I dreaded seeing Natalie and Tatiana. They're the two meanest, hateful people i've met.  The twins are 6 years old older than me and act like my parents. They're technically are at the moment anyway though.  Natalie and Tatiana are huge fans of my brothers and starting bullying me when i wouldn't set them up with my brothers who are six years older than them. They constantly tell me to kill myself or to move to italy with my parents or that I need to lose weight because I'm a fatass. I get to school and my day goes fine until lunch time. I sit down with my best friends Luca, Olivia, and Lily and Micheal. Lily and Micheal are twins and are attached at the hip. Tatiana and Natalie push my tray off the table, which hadn't been touched. Natalie sneered my way. "You won't be needing it anyway if you want to lose weight. Slit your wrists already bitch." "No thanks, I'll pass." "Whatever. How are the boys?" "Wouldn't you like to know?" Natalie and Tatiana walk away angrily. Luca turns to me, "They're idiots." "Obviously." School continues and I go home and run to my room.

A/N : This is my first story like this. I hope you enjoy! I'm going to watch PLL now. Baiiiiiii!!