sixteen

"We're all depressed teens tuning the world out with our music."
————————————————————————

Eves POV
Things I regret:
• Posting that idiotic YouTube video

As I walk through my school I get pity stares, and just stares in general. I walk up to my locker and Olivia strolls up next to me. "Heyyyy Queen." "Hey, Kitty Girl." "Ugh. You're hanging out with James too much, and not enough with me." "I haven't been hanging out with you because you didn't visit. James did." I giggled, as it didn't upset me. "Me and James should meet, we'd SO get along!" She says emphasizing the so. She links her arm in mine as we walk down the hall and go to class. Afterwards, we go to my locker and a ziplock bag falls out and it's full of razor blades and pill bottles. I pick it up and go to my car. I drive home and run up the stairs, and pull out two pill bottles and a pack of blades and I hide them. I take the test downstairs and sit it down in front of my brothers. "Assholes put it in my locker at school. What can you do?" Ethan has rage in his eyes, "You aren't going back there." "Not a chance." Grayson looks ready to kill someone. "Eh. I was kind of over waking up at 6 am everyday anyways." I walk back up to my room and grab one of the blades I hid. I cut a few short, deep lines on my thighs and then hide the blade again.

3 weeks later
My brothers come in my room with smiles plastered across their faces and wake me up. Ethan hugs me, "Happy Birthday, Princess." "Happy Birthday guys!" Since Ethan, Grayson, Dalton, and I have the same birthday, we have huge blowouts. I wake up, shower and Change.

I post a picture captioned, evedolan: "I'm 17 now hoess!" graysondolan: language young ladyethandolan: how did we get so old? And how did she get so big? @graysondolantatianayoung: ok ewnatalietossie: THATS GROSSevedolan: lol stfupeteryoung: okay ...

evedolan: "I'm 17 now hoess!"
graysondolan: language young lady
ethandolan: how did we get so old? And how did she get so big? @graysondolan
tatianayoung: ok ew
natalietossie: THATS GROSS
evedolan: lol stfu
peteryoung: okay what a hottie
peteryoung:😍😍😍

At about 7:00 everyone starts coming for the party, including Olivia, and this really cute boy who comments on my Instagram post, Peter.

The whole night I hang out with Peter and Olivia and Dalton, because Peter is his friend. We start dancing and partying and then we go to the backyard by the pool and dance but decide we wanna swim, and took off my dress, cause my bathing suit is under it.

Ethan grabs me and throws me into the pool and on the way in I grab his hand pull him in too

Ethan grabs me and throws me into the pool and on the way in I grab his hand pull him in too. We swim and hang out for an hour or so before we get out. Peter pulls me aside and sits down next to me on a pool chair. "I really like you Eve." "I like you too, Peter." "Would you like to go on a date with me?" "I'd love to." He kisses my cheek and we walk back into the party to say goodbye to everyone and I go upstairs to Change while Peter waits with my brothers, and we're gonna watch a movie. I change into a Pink sweatshirt and sweatpants. We all get comfy on the couch and start watching IT, but I fall asleep half way through.

Ethandolan - lol @graysondolanGraysondolan- wtf manCamdol- I'd like to know how y'all 23 and still wildin? Anyways happy bdayGraysondolan- wow that makes me feel great ab myself

Graysondolan- wtf man
Camdol- I'd like to know how y'all 23 and still wildin? Anyways happy bday
Graysondolan- wow that makes me feel great ab myself