nine

The concert was great. It's been a couple weeks and I'm returning back to school for the first time since the pool accident because i've been doing online school. Winston and I are officially dating. But, Olivia and Winston are the only people who know about my suicide attempt. I'm going to break it to the rest of my friends during lunch.  As I walk to my class with Winston, Tatiana and Natalie  look over at me with a look in their eyes as if they felt bad for the party incident. Winston squeezes my hand, I turned to him and we looked into each other's eyes and smiled. We get to the point where we have to part ways and he gives me a gentle kiss on my forehead and walks away. I get to lunch and pull my friends away one at a time.  Lily was the first one that I pulled aside. "Lily look, before I start I want you to know that I'm fine." "I'm confused." "I stopped coming to school after the pool accident for another reason too. I had a huge fight with Dalton and then I also had an eating disorder. I tried to kill self." "Oh my god, Eve-" "No listen I am fine now.  I just didn't want you to hear it from someone else if it gets out." "Okay. I love you Eve." She pulled me into a hug. "I love you too." Then I pulled out Luca. "Listen Luca, I wanted to let you know in case it got out. I wasn't at school because I attempted suicide. I'm fine now but I just wanted you to know." He pulled me into a hug.  He pulled away. "I love you." He's probably my favorite cousin. "I love you too. I hope you know, you're my favorite cousin." "Thanks. You're mine too." We walk back inside and I sit next to Winston and he puts his hand on my leg. We start eat and talk until lunch ends. I drive home and when I get to the front door and it's wide open.  The windows are shattered and there's no sound inside. I walk in and everything is thrown around there's broken glass all over the floor.  "Ethan! Gray?!" I walk further around the house until I reach the kitchen. "Oh my god. GRAYSON! GRAY OLEASE WAKE UP!" There was blood covering the floor and a knife was sitting next to him in a pool of blood. I pull out my phone and call 9-1-1.  I sit the phone down as I begin to put pressure on it with a rag. "9-1-1 what's your emergency?" "I think someone broke in and he got stabbed and he's unresponsive." "What's your location?" "Random address in the kitchen." "Okay we have someone on the way."

Ethan's pov
e's notifications
grey 🤟🔥- 7 missed calls
babysis 🥰- 6 missed calls
bigsis💕🥰- 4 missed calls
babysis 🥰 - 29 text messages

I woke up to tons of notifications. Shit. I fell asleep in the warehouse while editing. I call Gray,  no answer. I call eve. She picks up in the second ring. "Oh my god E are you okay?" "Yeah, why?" "Listen I need you to come to Collins Memorial Hospital." "What why?" "Something happened with Gray. I tell tell you when you get here." "Ok." I get in the car and begin to drive to the hospital ten minutes away. I walk into the hospital. "Grayson Dolan?" "He's in surgery please go take a seat with your family." I turn to got sit down and see Eve covered in blood. She's got it on her hands her clothes, and even on her face.  She's crying while Cameron sits next to her in a state of shock. I walk over to them. "Eve what happened?" She begins to cry harder." I pull her into a hug not caring if blood gets on my shirt. "Shhhh. It's okay." "It's Grayson.  S-S-somebody stabbed him. I found him on the kitchen floor." She sobs harder into my chest. A tear falls down my cheek but I have to be strong for Eve. She just went through the unimaginable. "Graysons gonna be alright. He wouldn't leave us. He'll fight to make sure he comes home."' She stops sobbing but i still in a hug. "I'm so sorry Ethan." I pulled away just enough we could see each other's faces. I take my thumb and wipe a tear from her cheek. "You didn't do anything wrong. YOU saved him princess." "I love you guys so much." She begins to cry again. "I love Gray so much." "Shh. I know, I do too." I look over at Cameron lost for words. I begin to cry and Eve hugs me even harder and Cameron joining in.  We sit in the waiting room for two more hours before a doctor walks out. "Family of Grayson Dolan?" "That's us." "He lost a lot of blood. He would of been doing a measly minute later, he most likely  would've died. You were a smart girl putting pressure on it with a rag. He's starting to wake up, you all can go in." As if on cue,  Alissa and Winston walk in.  I hug Winston the hardest I've ever hugged him, and go in while Caleb and Ellie stay with Winston in the waiting room. I walk in and sit in one of the chairs as he starts to open his eyes. I'm sitting next to him, and when he opens his eye i'm not in his line of vision. "Where's Eve?" He squeeze his hand, "I'm here." "Thank you." "You're welcome. Don't scare me like that again." I squeeze his hand again. A smile creeps into his face. "I ruined your favorite shirt." "That's okay Gray. It was worth it." I give him a kiss on the cheek. Alissa walks over. "You scared me half to death." She gives him a side hug.

3 months later
(Eves pov)
I wake up crying and sweating. I look down and am deliver to see i'm not covered in blood. I walk to the bathroom and resort to old habits even though promised myself I wouldn't.

a/n: long chapter! over 1,000 words! I hope you enjoyed! please give me a vote!!