seven

"I think everything came at me all at once. I wasn't sound enough mentally to handle it. After the party accident, I was terrified of everything. Of Tatiana and Natalie and-" "Who are they?" "The girls who pushed me over the railing at the party. They wanted your number and I wouldn't give it to them." "It's not fair. I wasn't there to protect you. I should've been there princess." "It's not your fault E. They're terrible and they have been for a long time." "Have you eaten yet?" "Um yeah." "Alright. I love you princess. I'm gonna let Gray in then Dalton and Cameron then Alissa." "Alissa's here?" "Yeah and she brought Caleb and Ellie." "Okay." "Do you want me to say here while Grayson visits or are you good?" "I think I'm okay for now."

Grayson's Pov
Ethan walked out of Eve's room and told me that it was my turn to go in and see my baby sister. I never thought i'd be in this position. I'm about to go see my baby sister after her suicide attempt. I could kill whoever made her feel this way. Whoever put those thoughts in my baby's sisters head. Whoever made her feel she needs to starve herself to be skinnier. I probably have the prettiest baby sister ever, yet she felt she needs to starve herself and put on makeup every morning. As I walk in the room she rolls her arms in towards her so i can't see where she cut herself and had to get stitches. "It's okay. I'm not going to judge or anything." "I know it just-" "You know that when I was 15 my best friend tried to kill himself and when he got to the hospital he died? I'm lucky. We found you early enough. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if something happened to you. God, if you would've died-" "I'm sorry Gray i wasn't trying to hurt you I-" "I know." Tears begin to stream down my cheeks. I'm not one to cry. I didn't even cry when I was saying goodbye to my parents for their move to Italy. Eve and everyone else was practically balling.