seventeen

A few days have passed since the party and Peter and I have gone on 3 dates. We're going on another tonight, and he'll be here in an hour.

I do my makeup:

My hair:

And get dressed:

And get dressed:

I hear a honk outside and run out my front door and hop in Peters Jeep

"God Damn E." He says looking me up and down. I blush and he kisses my hand. We arrive at a cute little cafe and order. I order a salad with chicken and Peter orders a hamburger. The food comes and we eat and giggle while telling random funny stories from our childhood and stuff. As we finish eating I tell him the story of when Ethan and Grayson were skateboarding and Ethan fell of the ramp, breaking his arms and the whole time he had the cast, he only spoke to me. Peter laughs as he walks out of the restaurant and grabs my hand. We walk across the street to a playground and each get on a swing holding hands in the middle. "E?" "Yeah?" "Will you be my girlfriend?" "You don't have to ask me twice." I say as he pulls me into a kiss. We go back to my house and I go into my bathroom and change into Nike pros and one of the boys' tour t-shirts. I walk out of the bathroom and lay on the bed while Peter and scroll through Netflix. As I hold the remote up in my arm Peter takes the remote sitting it next to me. He takes his finger and runs it over my scars. "Those are jus-" "I know what they are." He kisses my scars and then holds my hand. He picks up the remote and presses play on The Notebook. "Good choice." I lay my head on his shoulder and watch the movie, falling asleep half way through.

I wake up around 8:15 to my brother peeking in the door. "Breakfast?" "Maybe later." "Okay." I went back to sleep for a few minutes until I felt Peter stir and his big blue eyes met my hazel ones. "Good morning." "Morning." "You didn't finish the movie." "Oops." We get up and he kisses me on the lips. We walk downstairs to get breakfast and there was a note on the table. "Hey princess (and Peter) dinner in the oven. Be home tonight at 6 or so. Love you! -E&Gray"
"Looks like we're lonesome today." He pulls me into another kiss. "I'm okay with that." "Me too." We lounge around for a while before he speaks up. "Wanna swim?" "Yeah sure. Let me change first." I go upstairs and put on a bathing suit.

As I walk outside Peter picks me up and spins me around kissing me

As I walk outside Peter picks me up and spins me around kissing me. Against my tan skin my scars were pale and very visible. "You're so beautiful. But who made you feel like this?" "Just dumb girls at school." I hesitate telling him. He's Tatiana's older brother. "I know my sister was part of it. How big a part did she play?" "Most of it." "How new are these?" Pointing at the fresher of the marks in my thighs. "Pretty old." He kisses me. "She's a bitch anyway." He jumps in the pool pulling me in after him. As we swim and listen to music my favorite song comes on.

LA Devotee

My mind flashes back to Winston, the night in his car, the concert. I start to cry a little. "E? What's wrong?" "Memories." "Winston?" I shake my head. "Oh Eve. I'm sorry." "It's okay. Its- he didn't deserve that." "I know. But I think he'd be happy we found each other since he couldn't stay here." "Me too." We continue swimming all day until my brothers get home. "Wanna go for dinner?" "Yes pleaseee."