three

I slept in until 11:30 and realized my alarm never went off. I walk downstairs and realize it's Saturday and the boys had a meeting with Chris and they left a note staying they would be out late and not to worry. I get a text from Olivia asking if I wanted to go to a party with her.  I reply that I'll pick her up at 7 and go shower then i choose my outfit.

I curl my hair and grab a tan Kate Spade purse and put on a chain lock necklace

I curl my hair and grab a tan Kate Spade purse and put on a chain lock necklace. I get into my jeep and pick up Olivia. In the car we sing some older songs we've been listening to since we were little. I turned on my playlist called 2000's Jams.  A Thousand Miles comes on and Olivia and I begin to sing our hearts out. "IF I COULD FALL. INTO THE SKY!"
time skip to party
I arrive at Luca's friend Neil's house. Olivia and I went inside and starting hanging out with Olivia's crush, Thomas , and my crush, Wilson. Natalie and Tatiana walked into the party and sneered my way. I continue to hang out around the party when i began to get hot. I walk out on the balcony and my phone dings. Its Ethan.
Ethan equals E and Ev is Eve
E- hey kiddo
Ev- hi
E- just got home where are you?
Ev- i'm at a party with Olivia
E- when will you be home?
Ev- idk but i'll let you know
E- ok kiddo be safe
(this was a phone call)
I turn around and Tatiana and Natalie are standing in the door frame. "Hey whore." Tatiana sneers through her teeth. "Hi Tatiana." I try to walk past her but she pushes me away from the door.  "What's his number?" "What do you mean?" "What's Ethan's number?" "Yeah, I'm not telling you that." "You better." She pushes me further back on the balcony toward the railing. "Well I'm not." "Yes you are." "No!" She pushes me against the railing and I fall over the edge. I feel air rushing past me for about ten seconds, but it felt like eternity. I fell into a pool and everything went black.

Wilson's POV
(isn't this new?)
As i'm sitting by the pool waiting for Eve to come back downstairs from the 2nd floor balcony I hear an argument taking place and see Tatiana push Eve. I tap Olivia and show her the scene, and just then Eve's pushed over the railing and falls in the pool. She hit the water and didn't begin to resurface. I jumped in the water and pulled her out. She was unconscious and was complete dead weight.  I'm a lifeguard in the summers so I knew what to do. I lifted her chin to see if she was breathing. I told Olivia to call one of Eve's older brothers and told Thomas to call 9-1-1.  When she wasn't breathing and I felt a very weak pulse I start to give her cpr. Olivia tells me Eve's brothers are on the way and I tell her to get everyone inside and to get as many people to leave as possible.

A/N:
I'm starting to have more point of views! what do ya think? 💋