two

"Evey!" Ethan's screaming from the living room. "Not hungry, I ate before you came home!" I didn't eat before. I wished I hadn't lied but if I told them the truth they would've asked a ton of questions. "You sure?" "Yeah." I showered and got into a pair of silk pjs from Victoria's Secret.

" I showered and got into a pair of silk pjs from Victoria's Secret

Once I was changed I went downstairs and got a bottle of water. I told the boys goodnight and went to my room. I laid on my bed and started listening to Khalid's new album.  E knocks on my door.  "Hey sweet girl." "Hey Bub." "Are you feeling well?" "I feel fine why?" "You haven't been eating." "I haven't been really hungry lately." "Ok. I love you Evey. Good night." "Love you too E. Goodnight." Shortly after he walked out of my room I dozed off. I woke up crying from a nightmare. It consisted off torture from tatiana and natalie.  I walk into the bathroom and grab a pack of razor blades from the bathroom cabinets. I slice into my arms time and time again and then wash my arms off and put on a few bandaids. I walk back to my bed and lay down. In the morning I go to my closet and pick a king sleeved outfit. It'll seem normal because it's suppose to be chilly in LA today.

I walk to the kitchen and grab a bagel and kiss both my brothers on the cheek and ran out the door

I walk to the kitchen and grab a bagel and kiss both my brothers on the cheek and ran out the door. I took a bite of my bagel for show and then I walked out the door and threw it up out of the car door. E saw and asked if I was okay. I told him I was fine but he insisted I stay home sick. I gave in not having the energy to argue over it.  I changed back into my pajamas and lied down on the couch and began watching Pretty Little Liars. I dozed off and then i felt my self being carried and laid down onto my bed. I also felt my sleeve slide up. I laid down and rolled over in hopes that which ever twin brought me up didn't see. But, It was too late. I began to hear sobs outside my door. It was definitely Grayson.  My heart sunk.