Sisters and Satisfaction

AN: This chapter contains the spanking of a preteen, much to the satisfaction of my readers ;)

Skie didn't want to let go of Raven. She clung to her, sobbing into her shoulder as she heard Hazel leave the room. 

"Skie, its ok."

"I'm sorry Ray. I'm so so sorry."

Raven rubbed her little sister's back. "Ky, it's ok. Really." 

Skie smiled at her sister's nickname for her. "It's not. I should never have suggested it."

Raven sighed. "If I know Hazel, and I do pretty well, she probably was already thinking about it. The only thing that changed was letting you hear. And as much as I hate to admit it...I kinda deserve it. I know I'm not always the best sister."

"Don't say that Ray. Don't you dare. You're amazing. I know I'm a brat sometimes, and I don't tell you enough, but I love you."

"Oh Ky." Raven brushed a tear off her sister's cheek. "You aren't a brat. I know I say it, but I don't mean it. I love you so much."

Skie laid her head on her sister's shoulder and just stood there contentedly. The girls leaned on each other, arms still around one another.

"Guess this weekend's gonna suck." Skie muttered.

Raven nodded grimly. "Yeah, it probably will."

Skie finally let go and stood up straight. "I guess we should go to classes."

Raven shrugged. "First hour will be done in 20 minutes, I'd say go back to your dorm and, uh, recover."

Skie blushed. "Good idea."

Her sister smirked. "I have them occasionally."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hazel knocked on the door of the choir room. "Excuse me, may I borrow Maddison Robins for a few minutes?"

The choir teacher nodded and a minute later, Madi emerged, looking confused. "You wish to see me, miss?"

Hazel smirked to herself. Play this cool. "Yes, there is something I must speak to you about. Follow me, it would be best to do this in private."

Hazel and Madi walked towards the discipline room, Hazel casually glancing at her phone to check Raven's text for the hundredth time: We're out. 

The two girls entered and Hazel indicated that Madi sit down.

"I heard from Mrs. Daniels that you were involved in a physical altercation this morning."

"Yes, miss. Skylar Matthews shoved me."

Hazel nodded. "I trust you are alright."

"Yes miss."

Hazel began pacing. "Now, I have spoken to Skylar, but I do like to get all sides of the story. So tell me, Maddison, why did she push you?"

"Perhaps she didn't like the part that she got in the play."

"Perhaps. She is the villain after all." Hazel said, too casually.

"Yes, I suppose she'll do well at it."

"And I believe that was the sentiment you mentioned to her." Hazel smiled sweetly, eyes narrowed.

Madi's eyes widened as she realized her mistake. "I, uh-"

"Enough." Hazel stomped her foot and Maddison pulled back with nervousness in her eyes. "You don't think I have noticed what you are doing to her? I will not allow it any longer."