Chapter 2

"Okay you know how Lane always asks me to go on a date well I kinda'' I stop and I hear he scream and rule all the way to my room. " You finally said yes ""yeah I saw him playing with Lucas and I knew he deserved a chance" I tell her while she is already going through my closet. She is panicking "What will you wear, when is the date"? I look at her with a sorry look because I didn't tell her and I had 4 hours till my date. Reacting to the news she was upset but still dragged me to the mall to find something which I hate.

Going through the 5th store called Luxuiros Nights, we have been to Victoria Secert because she thinks I'm going to lose my v card but I'm saving myself for marriage and the special someone. Still shopping I choose my outfit because I only had 2 hours left and I still needed to get ready.

Alecia insisted on doing my hair and makeup because its a special night and agreed. Doing my hair in a beach I hear the doorbell ring and we start panicking. " I'll go downstairs and tell him you'll be down in a minute" she say and walks out. In my thought I know I should open my heart but I don't want to get hurt again or my family too. Trying to get those thoughts out I do my final touches.

Lane POV

I have always been the playboy type, sleeping around and then forgetting about the girls but when I met Avery I knew I would wait for her. She is everything I want she is independent, selfless and the way she takes care of her brother. Every time I see her I ask her on a date but she never says yes. I kept asking her until finally she said YES.

I was  at her door feeling nervous and anxious to see her. Opening the door her bestfriend Alecia tells me to come in. "She will be down in a second until then" she said protectively. I wasn't prepared for bestfriend speech. " She has liked you for a while but she scared that if she gets attached you will break her heart so please don't'' she begs and I say "Never". In walks Lucas and jumps up in my arms.

Avery POV

I'm done getting ready and thinking I gave Alecia enough time too warn him I walk slowly down the stairs. At the bottom I see Lane holding Lucas and I smile. Alecia coughs and Lane eyes snap to me eyeing me up and down. Putting him down he walks up to me "You look beautiful princess' "You look very handsome thank you" and we linked arms and head to his truck.