Chapter 7

"You ready to go home Mom" I ask as she changes out of her hospital gown.  It has been 3 days since my sperm donor abused my mom and after hearing the way she stood up to him I knew she wouldn't ever forgive him neither would I. "Hey baby you guys ready" Lane asked sweetly while greeting me with a kiss and my mom a hug. The time at the hospital him and my mom got to know each other and she been telling me she thinks he is the one and really happy for me. "Yeah lets get out of here" she said walking fast through the doors. Putting everything in his car because mine is still at the shop. I let my mom seat upfront with Lane and found that was a mistake. "So what I intentions with my daughter young man" she asks which makes me hide my face by embarrassment. "To be there for her, protect her and fall in love with her" not listening until he said the l word which surprised me. Looking up in mirror we meet eyes and he looks different.

Hanging with each other when we got home mom was trying to get me to go to Lanes football game" Mom I'm not going anywhere" "yeah you're" "Am not" and we kept going until gave in and went to go get dress. He was going to be surprise so I dress nice just for him.

Trying to find a seat I look around until Alecia found me, following her she lead me to fence wher i could see him play

Trying to find a seat I look around until Alecia found me, following her she lead me to fence wher i could see him play. " I thought you weren't coming" Alecia said "I wasnt but mom kept arguing about it so I just left" laughing. "Team Cheifs" the annoncer annouced and after  they came "And going up against them "team Raiders" running out i try and spot #23  when i do we lock eyes and he smiles knowing that i wasnt suppose to be here. After seeing my face he went on to the game. About two hours in it was the final 10 seconds his teamate #12  throws the football and lane jumps up and catches it but he had someone right behind him. Running he looks over at me and i think that made him run faster because he "touchdown" the sports announcer called,'' the Raiders have won the game and moving on". 

The crowd runs off the bleachers and congrates them, looking for Lane I see him in the air as usually when somebody makes the winning touchdown. Spotting me "Hey boys let me down that's my girl" he smiles and gets lowered down. Feeling brave I run into his arms and kiss him passionately. "Surprise" i sweetly whisper in his ear, " I thought you werent come but thank you so much baby seeing your face maade me play the game like a winner" I blush and he puts me to the ground. We walk hand and hand to my car " I'll see you tommorow princess and thank you for beong here for me" we kiss for some time and finally say goodbye.

Brushing my teeth getting ready for bed I hear my phone buzz, looking at it "Thank you again and sweet dreams baby" the text from him reads. "Goodnight handsome I will see you tommorow". Snuggling into bed i dream of Lane like always.