Chapter 16

Avery's POV

"Please welcome Mrs. and Mr. Gray for the first time" Alecia announces making me and my husband walk hand and hand into our wedding reception. My bridesmaid wanted our reception look to be a surprise so this was the first time I had seen it but I couldnt be more amazed.

 My bridesmaid wanted our reception look to be a surprise so this was the first time I had seen it but I couldnt be more amazed

"Now please clear clear the floor for the newly weds first dance" she states but sweetly. He grabs my hand guiding me to the wooden dance floor which has lanterns dangling from the trees beautifully. We start to sway while he brings his mouth to my ear " You look beautiful my bride" that nickname makes my heart sky rocket "I love you so much" he adds. He starts kissing my ear then onto my cheek until he finally reaches my lips, after I lay my head on his shoulder while he kissing my neck leaving sparks.

Following the wedding we said our thank you's and goodbyes to our guest we started our journey with our honeymoon. We chose to go on a week cruise because we both love the adventures that come with the ocean like the sounds. Walking into our room on the ship it is lite up bright since we got here when it was dark, there was a king size bed with beautiful pictures of sites like the islands and ocean. Deciding to take a rest since it's been the most amazing day but we were also tired.

Lane's POV

While Avery was taking her nap which I was suppose to too I was watching he sleep and thinking how did I get to be so lucky, but I was also thinking about how our first time would be, don't get me wrong I do want to make love to her but like I said I will always wait for her. Thinking about that hard made me fall asleep.

Waking up next to her I stroke her cheek slightly to wake her up "Hey Wife ready to explore" I say joyfully, "Yea husband" she says back with a little hint of sarcastic. We get up get dress which I wear plain swimming trunks while she wears one piece with demin short which looks damn good.

 We get up get dress which I wear plain swimming trunks while she wears one piece with demin short which looks damn good

Avery POV 

Avery POV 

After we woke we went to explore which lead us to the edge of the ship with a water slide. In my thoughts I'm thinking whoever came up with ideal to put a waterslide on a ship is a genius making me laugh and also I know everyone's wondering how we can afford this and it's because Lane grandparents gave there fortune to Lane when they passed. Lane was waving to me before he went down the slide but when he went down I saw everyone look down the side of the ship where he was. A girl screamed call help so I ran over and saw Lane with a bruise forming on his side. I have always been scared of heights but since I saw Lane hurt I jumped on the slide and swan to him.

Lane POV

I knew she loved me a lot but I never thought she do that. While going down the slide my speed sped up and I hit the side of the slide which hit my rids pretty hard. Trying to keep afloat waiting for someone I hear people gasping making me look up to see Avery jumping on the slide. This made me surprised because I know she is scared of heights, she hits the water and swims very fast to me "Babe are you okay" she says grabbing my face but I see tears in the corner of eye. "Yes baby I fine don't cry" I say wiping her tears away and we lean easily into each other.