Getting Ready

Today is the day I marry the changed quarterback playboy and I couldn't be more grateful,  but something that's worrying me is what if he changes his mind but that's all that worry is cleared up when a letter arrives.

Dear My Princess,

Ever since the day I saw you have tried to become a better man and because of you I have. You are the most important person in my life well you are my llife. I promise to always love you and when we fight i promise to not leave before we makeup. I am sorry for all the hurt i caused but i can't wait to make that up to and i also cant wait for us to be parents and live our life togther. I love you can't wait for you to become my QUEEN

                                          PS. See you at the alter         

                                                        Love Lane

Even after the letter was over I was still crying because I never thought inn a million years that someone as perfect as Lane would love a shy girl like me but mircales happen. I thought since he wrote me a letter I would write one too.

Lane POV

Finishing my letter to her I kept thinking how could a girl as beautiful and sweet as Avery love me who was arrogant and a super playboy. But ever since my eyes met hers I knew I was suppose to change, that made more thankful for her cause now I'm nice and actually people can stand me. My best man my brother Josh handed me a enevlope which contained a letter back to me from Avey.

Dear Lane,

I just want to say I love you and can't imagine going this crazy journey without you beside me. I'm sorry for wasting time saying no to you when I should have said yes but that' s in the ppat so heres to our future which invovles lots of  crazy, kids, fights, college and ,most important our sweet and tender love. I love  you Lane Gray and can't wait to be Mrs.Lane Gray.

                                                       PS. Tonight's the night

                                                                                Love, Your Queen

I am a man I can't cry so I did'nt but my thoughts were so emotional because I was marrying my princess. Oh and tonights the night she said which made a nervous and happy. "It's time" breaking me out of my thoughts my brother said.