Chapter 8

"Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday dear Avery Happy Birthday to you" my brother and mom sing waking me up. Today is my 17th birthday and it's Friday so I still have school. This morning is a good morning so no groaning I just happily walk to my closet and chose my outfit and since it is my birthday I wore something different but still represents me.

 This morning is a good morning so no groaning I just happily walk to my closet and chose my outfit and since it is my birthday I wore something different but still represents me

Walking into school ever since Lane and I became offical everyone been nice thinking that Lane will hurt anyone who disrespects me. "Happy Birthday Baby" i hear as his chest hits my back and his lips kiss my neck making me feel weak. Spinning me around to face him he looks at my outfit and smiles and starts bringing his lips to mine but we were interuppted by Alecia pushing him and screaming "Happy B-Day BFFFFFF" she hugs me and i can see Lane laughing. "Okay i know you don't like surprises so we have set up a birthday party at your house and invivted everyone" says with a small smile."It's fine I can't wait" "I can't wait to see what you'll be wearing" i give a uneasy smile because he doesnt know im still a virgin. The bell rings,making us go our own ways and me feeling insercue.

Classes went by a blur because i couldnt stop thinking about Lanes reaction to me wanting to wait for marriage. Pulling up to my house i see ballons but no one is here yet, going in i see my mom and Alecia making cake. "Hey guys when does this thing start"? "About an hour so get change" heading upstairs i do what she says. Looking through my closet the only birthday dress i really have is a boho style which i love. Doing my makeup i nude pink eyeshadow and put a little mascara on and i was done. I hear someone knock on bedroom door i open it to see my man. Seeing my outfit he kisses me and i becomes heated, he pushes me up against the wall but before it got farther along I push him away. He looks worried "I'm sorry baby did i hurt you" "No but sit down we need talk" making his face fall. " I wont expect you to stay with me but I'm saving myself for marriage" "It's fine and i can wait you are worth it" hey responds differently then i expect. I jump on him and kiss him "You are the best thing thats ever happened to me i can't wait for the future baby".

Now everyone was at the party my party and it was time for me to make my appearance. Holding my hand all the way down the stairs Lane comforts me and reassures me that I'm what he wants. Fianlly down the stairs everyone gasps and tells me you look amazing or gorgeous making Lane jelous. My mom suggest we have dinner first so she had a big long table outside and a dance floor supriising me. She made us ribs, salads and of couse mash potates." I love you mom I dont know what i would do without you" i tell her and she hugs me. 

"May I have this dance princess" he asked holding out his, grabbing his hand he leads me to the dance floor but the music stops. The song Thousand Year starts and he smiles at me, leaning my head down he whisper something in my ear "I can't wait for the future I LOVE YOU princess he says for the first time. I knew i felt the same for a while now so "I love you too Lane" and we kiss in the middle of the dance floor.