Chapter 11

Lanes POV

I knew it was know or never so I walked up to her holding my hand out "May I have this dance princess' taking my hand I lead us to the lite up dance floor. She puts her hands around my neck brushing my neck along the way making me smile into the crook of her neck. The song stop and she was letting go but I didn't want this moment to end so I pulled her back in earning a chuckle. Yours by Russell Dickerson played which was the song that came on the radio on our first date.

Everyone stared at us but I didn't care because I had the most beautiful girl in my arms and just maybe she would become my one and only forever. Lifting her head up when the song stopped we locked eyes and just stared until I gently kiss her. "I have something to show you" I say taking her hand and leading her out the door, but before she could see I tell her "close you eyes". She does but still huffs which makes me laugh in my head. "I'll be back" I say going to get the ring form my bestfriend Ashton "I'm glad you found the one even if your still 17 bub" he says giving me a bro hug. 

Walking slowly and nervously back to Avery I grab her hand and lead her to her engagement set up which was on a dock with a heart shaped candle lighting it up

Walking slowly and nervously back to Avery I grab her hand and lead her to her engagement set up which was on a dock with a heart shaped candle lighting it up. "Okay we are here" she opens her eyes and.....

Avery POV

He said he had something special but I didn't know that i would be this emotional and life changing. Keeping my eyes closed he guides me somewhere "Okay were here" I hear him say and I open my eyes and look down and see him on one knee. "Avery Marie Michales I know that we are young but I knew from when our eyes latched that you were going to change my ways and teach me how to love. Looking at you now in front of everyone WILL YOU MARRY ME"? 

My subcouinous is telling me no we are to young we are still in school but my heart is telling me that I love him and it's been a year plus crazy things happen everyday "YES of course" I squeal like a girl for the first time ever but ive never benn so happy and lucky. Wrapping his arms around me he hugs me tight while i shed tear and then he pulls away and strokes my hand sliding the beautiful diamond rock on my ring finger. Pulling him and kissing him feels different because now he's my fiance. "I love you" "I love you I cant wait until your my offical queen" and we kiss passionatley infront of the whole school in the heart shaped of our  love.