Chapter 10

I had butterflies in my stomach because of prom tonight. Alecia came over to get ready with me and the boys were going to meet us here to take photos and give our flowers. Now putting on my dress while Alecia does her makeup I fell like something is going to change tonight but for the better. Alecia was now all ready so she was doing my hair and makeup. "Thank you for doing this you are the bestfriend anyone can ask for" I say thanking her. "Oh your not to bad yourself" she jokes making me and her laugh but contine to get finsh ready.

 "Oh your not to bad yourself" she jokes making me and her laugh but contine to get finsh ready

Finally ready my mom walks in "The boys are here, you ready" she asks while informing

Finally ready my mom walks in "The boys are here, you ready" she asks while informing. Both of nod our heads. "You go first and then i will see you down there" I ask and she walks slowly out the door. "Mom what if he changes his ming I love him" "He won't i promise something tells me he will be sticking around for a long time" she says like she knows sommething but i let it go. My turn to go down and mom wnated the cilche type where theres music playing when he see you for the first time. Playing on the radio is  Right Here Waiting For You when I walk down he is turned around,walking up behind him "Turn around" everyone chips in. 

Lanes POV

I have waited for forever to ask this girl to be girlfriend and to go to prom. The other day we were kissing and she told me she wanted to wait for marraige and to be honest before she even tole me that I knew i was going to propose. I know what your thinking that why woukd i do that when im still in highschool but the truth is i was laying in bed one night and realized that this is the one and I wanted her to be wife sooner rather than later.

I was turned not facing her until everyone told me to "Turn Around" turning around i saw the reason i wanted to marry her. She was wearing the most beautiful gown it was royal blue and i could see her shining shoulders. Walking to the beat of the music to her "your beautiful my princess" and i oull out her corsage,

Avery POV

He pulled out a corsage with blue flowers and white roses combined. "I love it babe" i say hugging and giving him a quick peck because my family was there. Looking for his truck he told me "I didnt drive the truck i got you a special ride" he said while the limo pulled up. We got in it but there was a problem. The limo wouldnt start "I'm so sorry this night is ruined" "no it isnt we can just get a uber and we will be abck on track baby'' he gave me a smile smile and called a uber.

Now at prom we walk down a blue carpet linked arms, this years prom theme is Winter Wonderland which was ablsotley beautiful. At the end of the carpet there was a photgrapgher taking dates pictures. Finally makinng it there we took two pictures, one of us kissing and another just together smiling.