Chapter 9

This week all the guys have been asking there girlfriends or friends to prom and kept wondering when or even if he was going to ask me. Since we told each other that we loved each other we have been so happy especially me knowing that he is mine and knowing someone as great as him loves me and willing to wait for me. 

Right now was my free period and I was playing basketball in the gym when the bell rang, thinking that was fast I ran out the gym doors to find people holding roses. Walking through the hallway four people give me a rose with a letter. First is P, then R, and O, and finally at the end of the hallway Lane was holding a single rose. He hands me the rose and that came with the last letter M. Realizing it read PROM I quickly look up at him. Smiling he gets down on one knee and ask " WILL YOU GO TO PROM WITH ME PRINCESS" grabbing his face and pressing our lips together "I guess that means Yes" laughing I answer "YES YES YES"!!!!

"OMG we have to go shopping I'll be there in 10 minures get ready" Alecia scream through the phone. I groan because i hate the mall but it was for a special night. Getting dressed in gym shorts and in Lanes hoodie i wait on the couch until she comes braging in the door pulling me off the couch to her car.

I thought we were going to the mall but  she took Melinda Prom Bouquite which made me slitely happyier. Alecia was going to prom with Adam who is Lanes friend. She had already found her dress it was a strapless yellow silk while i was quite picky. Turning around in frustation i saw the perfect dress( wait until next chapter). We left that store she tried to take me to a lingere store again but i refused until we left.

Back in my room I tell her about things happening with Lane and I relationship. "Well nothing exciting but I told him i'm waiting for marriage and also we said for the first time that we loved each other" she was looking bored until that and the she started jumping on my bed "OMG you guys are so cute" she say calming down "I'm so happy for you Ave" and we hug and I join her jumping on the bed again.