That One Kid

"What's wrong?" I say after tapping him on the shoulder.

He seemed surprised and turned around. He froze for a second. Then he finally opened his mouth with "nothing....... well I guess I k-kinda got 0 points" He looked down in shame saying this

I look at him, trying to find words when he says, "I know, pretty pathetic huh? I'll never be as strong as Kacchan" 

I snicker a little "That sounds like a wannabe's name" I laugh more

He looks at me, shocked at what I said, then points behind me.

Suddenly, I see gay face, I still laugh saying, "Hello gay face" 

Bakugo looks at me with an irritated face. "So you're with this nerd now?"

Still laughing, "Well he's probably smarter than you" As I say that I put on a dopey smile and wrap my arm around him. He felt kinda warm, it was nice.

"By the way never got your name" I say still with a smile

"Bakugo, now leave me alone you piece of s-"

"HEY THATS A NO NO WORD" I scream at the top of my lungs, laughing

He seemed somewhat shocked and pissed at the same time, then I lift out my hand saying "Breanna, but call me Bre"

He looked at me with a smile, an evil one. He lifted out his hand and I could see he was ready to use his quirk, I kinda knew the source. I pushed all the sweat from his palms to his arm. I could see he was trying to activate his quirk. 

All you could see was his hands in a curved position, and his veins popping out. It was hilarious, even green kid was starting to laugh. 

He eventually got tired of trying and I released his sweat flow. He left with a facial expression saying, "I will kill you next time I see you" 

I let go of green kid, saying "Is that the pathetic child you're talking about?" Saying as I point to Bakubread 

He laughs, it's so precious. Then he replies with "I'm Izuku Midoria" He has this sweet innocent smile on his face that tells me This kid is pure. 

I was about to walk away but then I said, " I'm sure you'll get in, they wouldn't want to miss out on a new #1 hero" I knew from when those words slipped out, he was smiling.

I ran home as fast as I could to make it in time for dinner.

*Time skip*

Dinner was amazing, as soon as I finished all my necessities, I whipped out my sketchbook. I was trying to remember what he looked like, knowing I might not see him in a long time. It took me a while but I couldn't find the perfect clothes that would suit him. I looked at the finished result and smiled. This will be the start of many moments and my first friend.

Time skip yay

It was the day, the day I got the letter from U.A

I was so nervous when I got it, I wasn't even sure I wanted to open it. But I knew I would never know if I got in or not, so I opened the letter and life happened. All might was explaining rescue points and stuff like that, my points reached up to 53 now. He finally announced that I got in. I was truly amazed.

But then I remember Midoriya, I knew he was alright, he would get in. I was starting to think of ways to break the news to my parents. Then I decided. I will act all sad  and tease them about my chances. Then I will be like hah I got in I can't believe you doubted me. It was the perfect plan.

Time skip to morning

My parents didn't really like that. They kept saying how I shouldn't do that. They were right, but it was more fun that way. I got up, got changed into a hoodie and some jeans. And I put a cap on saying "live simply". I was pretty proud, I ate breakfast and went out. Then I see this kid, a brown haired kid. Who could it be

I came closer and I found this

—————————

Ah that's the end of this chapter! Leave a comment if you want to predict what's happening next! I wanted to post early cause I felt like it. Okay by with 723 words! 🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🤣