Mr. who?

Uraraka:

Well I was wondering if you could help me become friends with him.

Breanna

Are you sure nothing more?

Uraraka

QUESTION AVeRtED SO wIll YOu

Breanna

Sure, only if I can ship you with him till you die

Uraraka

Fine!

Breanna

I gotchu then

Breanna logged off

Uraraka logged off

URARAKA POV

" I sure hope it's worth it, I would really like to become friends with him." She sighed and went to bed.

AFtEr MaNY DaYS ITS fInAlLy The bEgINNiNG of SCHOol

"Ahhhh I'm gonna be late!" She repeated saying over and over again. It was still dark. She wasn't gonna be late. 

"Oh" "MORE SLEEP FOR ME"

She tossed the sheets over herself while still in her uniform and fell asleep.

Breanna POV

I woke up with messy hair. I threw my sheets off along with my stuffed animals. I tossed on my uniform. I tried brushing my messy hair until I didn't want to anymore, to my surprise it wasn't THAT messy. 

I walked out the door. I always hated wearing skirts, it's freezing outside. I was quickly reminded why I hate uniforms. We couldn't wear sweaters over it or we would get in trouble.

I was almost at the front of the school when I saw someone running. They were mighty fast. Sonic fast. I shrugged and kept walking. Then I saw someone running behind me, guess who. It was Uraraka  and further behind her, tree boy.

"WE ARE 20 MINUTES EARLY NO NEED TO RUN" I screamed, cuffing my hands to make it louder.

Tree boy stopped but Uraraka kept running over to me. She tripped. She fell. And I caught her, staring at her. I think she needed a moment of silence. "You okay?" I said, tired. "Y-yeah." She was painting. 

I lifted her up, and carried her al they way to the classroom. We made it, finally. She got up on her feet and was refreshed. She was full of energy. Then she asked me "Why do you look so emo?" 

I was shocked, mad, and suprised at the same time, " One, I'm not emo, two, I was cold, three, I didn't have time, I leave at a certain time."

She was still confused. I could see it on her face, she looked at my bow tie. You know it's supposed to be red, right?

 You know it's supposed to be red, right?