The other months

Time went on, just like always. I would be dropped off at 7:00 and picked up around 3:45 from school. You would get us something to eat from one of ten restaurants in town and then you would head back fo gossip shop.
I had learned to expect the unexpected though, like the time I walked into the kitchen to find the biggest dark dildo I have ever found.
"Oh my god,"
I backed away from my grandad who could only laugh with all his belly.
You got it as a prank for your friend, who started dating a black girl. Incredibly racist, but still a bit funny.
Speaking of his belly, I learned you watcha LOT of alien documentaries and war stories. You even had 27 guns at one point, several being old war guns from the civil war or WW1 and 2. You had a large belly from eating only junk food and fried food constantly so we called your stomach the 'alien baby'. I got really tempted to show you the aliens meme but then that would be all you would talk about. Eventually I did and apparently you met the guy when he lived in a storage unit or something down in Texas.
Anyway, I learned a lot about you after a while. I know I started to warm up to you after a while.
I loved plants and would often prune them for you. You even got a bonsai and some hibiscus for your smoking patio room, We watched marvel movies together on the big ass old tv that with its weight could take down a tank. We ate fried food together at almost every meal despite the numerous times we would buy healthy food to try to be healthier.
There was still tension from your womanizing ways though. We had a big house for two people and it was hard for both of us to stay clean. He would hire about 20-30 year olds to clean the house. His favorite was a girl named Dora with a whole lot of kids. She was sweet though, and never had talked badly about my grandad. I honestly never knew if you had sex with them or not but I'm guessing a couple of women maybe. She is really Christian though, and she made my grandads favorite phrase to used sarcastically as "Thank you Jesus!"
She did honest work though, and I knew you appreciate hard workers. I got to know her pretty well but the rest of my family didn't really like her. You never cared and still brought her over, like I said she did some honest work.
I wasn't really a hard worker. I did athletics and made decent grades I didn't really try though. I knew it frustrates you sometimes that I never would really leave my room when I got home except for food and the occasional movie nights. I brought a lot of problems with me too, I was now overweight with how I gained 20 pounds, out of shape, legally blind and deaf, hasn't been to a dentist since I was 11, and just constantly sick with insomnia and strep. He did the best he could, taking me to the doctors and getting the medicine I needed whenever I needed it. Those days I was sick I would just stick to sleeping on the couch just cus I found it was more comfortable for me to sleep in the tiny space with a thick comforter.
I didn't have data on my phone so I got on Wattpad or archive and would download stories when I had WiFi and stuff. I eventually made you get me a WiFi router for the living room. You didn't enjoy it until about 3 years later when my aunt let us on her Netflix account.
On those sick days you would take care of me even when I could take care of myself.
I never got to thank you for it.