Chapter 3

<Kat's POV>

I mute my mic. "Hello?"

"All I get is HELLO?"

"Oh sorry Ange, I just got a new phone and didn't put any contacts in yet"

"Oh ok, how is it down there?" She attempts a country accent.

"Ok I need to get you a map I'm in Illinois, I'm technically west of you."

"Yeah yeah I'm bad with maps, so how is it?"

"Well I got loud neighbors, I might get a p.o. box soon-"

"Why do you need a 'po' box?"

"Oh uh sorry I'm supposed to tell my boss that" I cover up, I hate lying.

"Oh ok, wait you already got a job!" She squeals.

"Yeah it's part time at a diner" I'm technically telling the truth...

"I'm so happy for you!"

"Thanks... I guess. It's not that great of an accomplishment." I fiddle with my fingernails.

"It's still a job. Still going to that Pax Prime thingy?" She asks. I totally forgot about that.

"I don't know yet" I shift my position in my chair and bang my elbow on my keyboard and part of my mic. I bite my lip, at least nothing broke.

"I gotta go my boyfriend wants to hang out"

"Is it that Collin kid?" I remember a slight image of him as a freshman. His brown chocolate hair mixed with his freckles.

"Yeah... Bye!"

"Bye" I mutter. Memories start flooding in. Conceal don't feel, conceal don't feel.

I put my headphones back on. Multiple voices are talking to each other. I unmute."Uh graser?"

"Graser went to pick up his pizza for lunch" a random voice said

"Why would he do that, he's to lazy?"

"The delivery man is sick today, I'm Bayani by the way"

"Oh cool name my name is Kat but my IGN name is Katikah_Plays"

"Oh are you the new cube member, I was wondering how to say your IGN name"

"Yep, that's me"

"Oh um my name is Will or Kiingtong I just got added into the cube too" the second voice said.

"Wait, Kiani is that you?"

"Yes" they say in unison. I giggle.

"Do you know me?" the third voice said.

"I think I should, my cousin named a white horse Jeffery in honor of you and used to make me ride it."

"Are you saying that your butt touched Jeffery before my butt did!?!"

"Dude that sounds so wrong" Will said.

"But is it true?" Parker says

"Yes, yes it did"

He gasps "Like yeah I didn't even care!" he says in his verge of crying impression.

"Yeah... so what are ya guys doing" I say

"Oh Will and I made this building that spells out Jeffrey and its 3D so you can go inside" Bayani says

"Yeah I'm too lazy" Parker states.

"Can I come, I don't have anything planned, and you guys can just start recording whenever I know how to get there"

"Uh yeah sure" Parker says

"Hey tell us about yourself" Bayani says

"Well wh-" I try to say

"Well I'm bootiful and tall and-" Parker says girlish.

"Parker, Parker, Parker, I think he was trying to talk to me" Will states

"Oh uh-" he coughs

"Dudes please, I was talking to the lady" Bayani says

"Oh well what do you want to know?"

"Ya know the basics, history, secrets"

"Ok I don't tell anyone all my secrets, not even my best friend!"

"Yeah we heard"

"You did?" I blush of embarrassment even though they can't see me.

"Yeah" Will says

"Ok um basics first name Kat last name I'm not telling you that's one of my secrets!" I hear them moan. " uh im an only child, I have a lot of cousins, I love cheez-its, I'm allergic to milk but I can take pills for it, uh and I love cats. Anything else?"

"Uh how old are you?"

"Uh I don't wanna tell you" they moan. "Fine I'll tell you"

...............................................................

I feel this is long enough, have a fantastic day and... get outta here ya knuckle heads!!!