Chapter 12

We head into the plane, showing them our tickets. We head inside and find our seat row. We arrive at a 2 seated row on the right side of the plane. "I call window seat!" I say. H grunts. I move past H to get into the seat. I put my small suitcase up on the rack above me and sit down. H attempts to put his stuff up there while I'm being terrified that it will fall on me. Once he gets it to stay, he sits down. I put in my earbuds as many people start flooding the plane. Some people can be so loud. But I turn my music down just incase I miss anything though.

"Oh hey, H!" A voice says. I already know its Tybzi by the enthusiasm in the voice. I don't look at him. He quiets down "Who's the hot girl next to ya?" This just got awkward fast.

H chuckles. "Yeah that's Kat" he nudges me, thinking I don't know.

I look up at Tybzi. "Sup Tybz."

"Hey man, she knows me so well" he says to H. I take my earbuds out. "So your the famous Kat irl, that H has been talking 'bout?" I look at H. He avoids making eye contact. "So how are you guys?" he wiggles his eyebrows.

"I'm fine just really tired" I reply

"Your always tired" H says

"I know" I groan "So how are you Tybzi?"

"I'm doing fantastic!" he expresses. His phone dings and checks it.

After a couple minutes of glancing through twitter, H turns to me "I was wondering if your staying at the cube house or not?"

"I just booked a hotel like Graser did."

He nods "You and Graser are so alike."

"Don't remind me."

One of the attendants on the plane was walking around and asked if I wanted a pillow, of course I took one.

-=+=-Magical Time Skip-=+=-

I wake up with my head on H's shoulder, what an embarrassment. I slowly lift my head up. "Sorry H" I say

"It's ok as long as you didn't drool."

"I didn't" he nods. Wait what happened to my pillow then? "What happened to my pillow?" I look under my legs.

"Oh yeah after you fell asleep on me, Tybzi took it because they ran out before he got one." I look over and she Tybzi sleeping/cuddling with the pillow. "We're landing in like fifteen minutes anyway"

I squeeze around H to get to Tybzi. I get near Tybzi's ear and say "Aww that's adorable!" in his enthusiastic voice. I quickly go back to where I was sitting.

He slowly wakes up and stretches his arms "Thanks H I really needed that motivation." he yawns. I giggle.

The plane will be arriving at port in about 5 minutes.

Finally. I look around and notice people collecting their belongings as I do the same. Once the plane lands, everyone crams to get out, pushing some people. Some people. We were the last people to get out because we didn't care.

While we're waiting for our luggage, I look around. This is probably the cleanest airport I've ever seen. I look at the luggage rack, and see my suitcase and grab it.

I hug H and Tybzi and wave goodbye. Now to the rental car dealership and my hotel.