Chapter 21

"We should order something" I say, meaning pizza.

"Yep" He says.

"Want Gallassi's?" I grab my phone.

"What's that? I thought we were talking about pizza?" He says dumbfounded.

"It's a pizza place dummy!" I say jokingly.

"Is it good?" he looks at me.

"Would I be offering it to you if it wasn't?"

"I don't know... You're a little crazy." He smirks.

"Shut up." I say jokingly. I put in the number and press the call button.

I put one finger on my lips, telling him to be quiet. "SORRY WAIT," he yells "WHAT DID YOU SAY?"

I punch him. "Hello welcome to Gallassi's subs and pizza, how may I help you?" the lady on the other line.

"Um hello," I say "Could I have a medium pizza. Half cheese and half pepperoni?"

"Ok and delivery or take out?" I swear her voice gets higher every time she talks.

"Um, delivery."

"Ok, your total will be 8.21. Taxes for delivery were included. What's your address?" I here her typing at the register.

"It's ??????????????next to H's????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????" Zach out of no where starts whacking my ponytail like a cat.

"Ok, we will be there in less than 15 minutes." she says cheerily. I wish I was her. I here her hang up and so do I.

"What are you doing?" I pull my ponytail away from him.

"You have really long hair," he says, pulling out the 'o' in long. "As long as Ariana Grande's."

"She puts extensions in." I say back. He just shrugs. I look up at the Television.
"You put on Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince!"

"Yeah." he says proudly.

"You know me so well." I awe. He nods jokingly.

The door bursts back open. "Im back!" H yells in his little cute voice.

"Perfect timing!" Zach says. "You joined the cool kids!" he says chilled.

H snorts. "And your watching Harry Potter?" he points at the TV. I stick my tongue out at him.

He ignores me and walks over to the other couch and sits down. He looks at me skeptically and looks at Zach's arm that's around me. I give him a confused look even though I know what he means.

"Are you gonna stay for pizza?" I ask H, trying to make him stop.

"Um sure, Galassi's?" he asks and I nod.

"See," Zach comments "I've never heard of that place but it's so famous!"

"You're just out of the loop." I smirk.

"Eh, shut up." he chuckles afterward.

-=+=- TIME SKIP-=+=-

H left after we finished the pizza.

"I'ma go change." Zach says, going to the bathroom with his clothes.

"Ok." I yawn. We watched the Harry Potter marathon til it ended. I sprawl out on the couch, half way on. I feel a small breeze on my stomach but I'm too lazy to pull my shirt down.

He comes out in a thin t shirt and sweatpants. He comes over tickles the skin showing on my stomach causing me to fall. He laughs.

"Dammit G10" I mumble. He offers me a hand up and I take it.

I look up at him as he looks into my eyes. Our faces are inches apart. I feel his warm breath. My heart skips a beat. I stand there frozen, almost unable to move. I manage to slowly let go of my grip on his hand. He quickly looks at are hands separating then lets go and slowly backs up.

What was that?

"Um, I'm gonna go change..." I point up to my room. I look at him but he doesn't look at me. He just nods.

I quickly jog up to my room. ( If you don't understand the foundation of the apartment, her bedroom is above the bathroom and is the only other upstairs room.)

I change into my TFIOS T shirt, some long sweatpants, an fuzzy socks. I walk down stairs, seeing Zach cuddling with Ginger.

"You're a cute kitty, yes you a-" he coos.

"Zach," I fold my arms and he looks at me and smirks. "Are you cheating on me?" I look at my cat. She gets out of his grip and runs away.

"Haha very funny." He laughs and makes me giggle.

"Do you want me to sleep down here?" I ask and he smirks "On the other couch." I explain not wanting him to get the wrong idea. Even though he has.

"Sure." he replies. I jog upstairs an grab some of my millions of blankets.

I walk out, noticing Zach's on his phone texting away. I set my blankets down and crunch them in a ball. "Bombs away!" I yell. He looks up but I'm already throwing them. He shields himself with his right arm and gets off the couch backing away.

I throw my last one and go down the stairs. My arms feel like jelly.
"Really?" He yells.

"Yea" I laugh.

It start spreading the blankets practically everywhere. "Hey Ally?" I look at him. "Do you believe in true love?"

"It doesn't exist." I simply state. Not getting into too much detail about the past.

"Come on I'm serious." he walks over to me.

"Why so serious?" I mimic him from before.

He looks into my eyes like he did before, that make my heart skip a beat.

He suddenly pulls me in from the waist and leans his head forward. I complete the gap between our lips. My stomach flips out. We pull apart and he wraps me into a warm hug.

"I love you" he blurts. I've only heard that 2 times that guys ever said to me. My dad obviously, and the one that broke me. My mind thinks ahead: What if he doesn't mean it?

I blur that out of my mind, knowing that it's false.

"I," I stumble on my words. "I love you too." I mumble through my hair and I meant it. He squeezes me tighter in his arms.

A/N

Guess who got the head flu? THIS GIRL. I hate it.

Should I do another chapter for the resolution or leave it? Or a sequel? Ps. I have never wrote smut, but if I have to, I will. Pls Comment!

And any of you good at book covers. I made this one book (it ain't fanfiction) but its deep. AND I NEED A COVER PLS.

And can you notice I like spaces between my paragraphs? Blank Space

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!! THEY HAVE BOOK SMELLING PERFUME, LOOK AT THE IMAGES ABOVE.

Okay um comment and that other junk!! Bye!

~Kat