Chapter 6

Still at my computer desk, I render and edit a video of the hunger games with Kiani.

After the frustrating hour a I upload it and tweet it out. I walk up my stairs and slip into bed.

Next Day

I wake up with the sound of my alarm clock. oh yay work. I groan as I fall out of my bed purposely.

I work for my great cousin's bakery. I slip into the shower and blow dry my hair, put it in a ponytail because she gets mad when I don't, and curl the ends. I put on my aqua t shirt with some black jeans and look in the mirror. Wow it's one of those days, the day you look uglier than the other days. I put on some concealer and mascara.

Something rub against my legs. "hey ginger" did I mention I have a cat? I have a cat.

I grab my phone an my keys and head to work.

Time skip

The jingle noise goes off as I enter the bakery.

"Oh my gosh Kat, she's pissed today!" I turn to she my coworker Sarah staring at me.

"Uh like yesterday?"

"No, worse."

Shaking it off, I grab my apron off the hook and put it on. I put the song "Summertime Sadness" on. This is gonna be a long day.

Cruising down the coast goin 'bout 99

Got my bad baby by my heavenly side

High heels off

I'm feeling alive...